[Closed!] dollfuI | Clothing Designer

Greetings, I’m dollful!

About me

Salutations, I’m dollful!

I have been a Roblox clothing designer for 4 years (2017 to present). Clothing design has always been a passion that I hold dear.

I have fulfilled many commissions in the past, for groups such as:

Clothing Commissions
  • Gavinci Luxury Clothes (600+ members)
  • Vinn’s Hotels and Resorts (100k+ members)
  • Frozey (30k+ members)
  • Stylight Clothing (200+ members)

(Please note: I dislike making military uniforms. Uniforms for cafes/hotels are fine, however!)

(I have recently revamped my portfolio in its entirety. If there are any formatting, grammatical, display, etc. issues, please DM me so that I can fix them!)

═ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Commission Status:

Clothing commissions: Not looking to be hired, but am capable of making once-off simple things (such as merchandise, simple uniforms, etc.)

═ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Clothing Designer Portfolio

The majority of the clothing that I make can be found within my clothing group. You can check it out here or here!

Examples

Before you order from/contract me, please look at my style and consider if it is something you would like. This way, we can avoid any mistakes that have to do with the way I design things.

I have also changed my username a lot. Please understand that my watermarks are slightly outdated!

Specifications

These are some things that I cannot make:

• Military Uniforms
  • Outfits that do not follow Roblox’s TOS
  • Detailed Fursuits
  • Items that have copyrighted logos or copyright in general.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ═

(Apologies in advance if this is harsh! If you have issues regarding the below, please contact me! I’d love to hear your thoughts! :heart:)

═ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Before you order:
  • If you make me feel uncomfortable, I have the right to block you .

• Please provide me with reference images, examples, themes, information about the item, etc.!

• Please be as descriptive as possible when describing what you would like the outfit(s) to look like.

• Send me a screenshot of the funds before I begin so that I know you are trustworthy.

• Reiterating: Please send me as much detail as possible. There is never too much for me to read.

• If you have a deadline, let me know before I begin.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ═

During the commission:
  • I will send you occasional updates, and it is up to you to respond to them as I go along.

• Do not rush me.

• If you have a deadline, please do not change it.

• If I am not responding to your DMs, please don’t panic and spam me. I am probably busy, but I will get back to you asap.

• You are welcome to ask for updates, but please don’t ask for them too frequently (<10 minutes per ask).

• You may ask for changes. In saying that, you have 2 free changes per outfit; every change after that will cost an extra 100 :robux:

• ^ In addition to this, please remember that this is the ONLY time you may ask for changes. I will send you updates as I go along, and it is not my responsibility whether or not you are responding to the updates.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ═

After completion:
  • You will have exactly three days to pay me before the commission is canceled. The item will then be recycled and used in my personal clothing group.

• You cannot ask for changes. It is your responsibility to ask during the commission, not after I have shown you the finished piece.

• Please leave my username or a link to my profile in the description of any pieces of clothing I make for you. Do not remove this afterward, please.

• You will be shown the finished item on a display template (such as my examples in this post). This will also have a watermark over it. Once you have paid for your design – and I have proof of the funds in my account – I will give you the useable templates.

• After the item has been fully completed, I will no longer be making changes to it.

═ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Other specifications
  • If you act sketchy, I will block you.

• You cannot cancel the commission unless it is extremely urgent. In which case, please contact me right away.

• Please actively speak to me. If I notice that you don’t/barely respond to my DMs, I will simply cancel the commission and block you.

(Sorry for being harsh, I just don’t want any issues to arise! :/)

═ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ═

My prices are general. Your garments may cost more or less depending on the detail/complexity.

╭─────────╮
Singular Items (One shirt or One pair of pants) : [starting at] ~250 :robux:
Pants Outfit (Pants w/ a shirt, but no sleeves) : [starting at] ~370 :robux:
Full Outfit : [starting at] ~500 :robux:
╰─────────╯

╭─────────╮
If you purchase a set of items (3+ outfits during the commission), there may be an additional fee to compensate for the time spent making the outfits.
╰─────────╯

╭─────────╮
About tax deductions:
If you are opting to pay me via t-shirt + tax, I would ask that you cover the tax. However, if the tax totals to a price which you cannot afford (within reason, please), I will not make you pay anymore tax than [outfit price] + [500 in tax] ← (if the tax is lower than 500, I would ask if you’re able to at least pay some of it).

^ Please do not abuse this. If you have adequate funds to pay the tax, please do so.
╰─────────╯

Payment methods
  • I am currently only accepting Robux.

• I would prefer to be paid in full, or per completed outfit.

• I am happy to be paid in either group funds or via t-shirt.

• If you pay via t-shirt you must cover tax unless, of course, your commission is already expensive. In this case, we can work out how much tax is to be paid (anywhere from 90% to 5% coverage of tax). <3

I will not go any lower than 150 per piece or 300 per outfit.

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐

Everything below this point is general, and should be applied for any commission I do.

Available days per week: 6 out of 7
═ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ═
Hours available on Saturday: 5-6 hours
═ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ═
Hours available on Sunday: 0 hours (not available, sorry!)
═ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ═
Hours available per weekdays (Monday, etc.): 4-5 hours
═ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ═

Please understand: Like you, I have a life outside of Roblox. School/Work/Studying may take up more time than I can predict, but I will be sure to communicate with you if any events pop up that cause delays.

Preferred contact: Discord || sophiia#4065
═ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ═
Please understand: I would prefer that you contact me, rather than me contacting you.
═ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ═
Other means of contact: You can attempt to contact me through the DevForum, but I doubt I would respond right away.
═ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ══ ∘♡༉∘ ═
Please understand that if you do any of the following, I have the right to block you and any of your associates:

• Act like a troll, be immature, or harass me in any way.
  • Make me feel uncomfortable, annoyed, upset, etc.
  • Be disrespectful towards me.
  • Cross professional boundaries, or ask for personal information.
  • Send me suspicious links, or invite me to random servers.
18 Likes

Do you have any examples of your work?

Absolutely! They’re found within my post. They’re under the examples tab. C:

These examples are ace, I already have a clothing designer but in the future, I’d be pleased to work with such an amazing clothing designer. Maybe improve by making some examples for yourself?

Hey! can you add me on discord? (SnowNix#9236)

1 Like

Discord doesn’t seem to work, could you add me, HS#7777, thanks!

I’m currently not doing commissions, sorry! D:

These designs are so good, I suggest lowering the opacity on your shading a bit more through. Also, if you want to get more commissions, I suggest making your designs a bit cheaper. I saw that your prices without shading are 600, which is a bit overpriced due to the fact that shading is usually why designs are so expensive. And without shading, designs usually take VERY little time. But besides that keep up the great work!! :oo

Thanks for the feedback, I’ve lowered the price. C:

1 Like