Muoshuu | UI Designer & Programmer [OPEN]

Commission Status: OPEN

Hey! I’m Muoshuu! I’ve been on Roblox since late 2011, and I started learning how to make games in 2013. Over the last few years, I’ve learned to work in just about any area of development, including web & UI design, client & server programming, sound, 3D modeling, and environment design.

Last update 2021-07-27T05:00:00Z

Programming

The languages I know best are Lua and JavaScript (+TypeScript), but I also have at least a basic understanding of C/C++, C#, Java & Kotlin, and Python. I have experience hosting & configuring Linux servers (deb & rhel), I know HTML5 & CSS3, and I’ve used Express.js, Nginx, and (rarely) Apache for many personal web-oriented projects. I’m adept with math & logic, I know how to use GitHub, and I have experience making Discord bots, FPS frameworks, in-game cross & same-server chats, and more.

Custom Third-Person Camera

A smooth, custom camera I made for an upcoming project. It’s open source!

Pre-ViewportFrame Rendering w/ Shaders

A friend and I worked on this to see how far we could take it. It isn’t exactly useful (especially now that ViewportFrames are out), but it was fun to work on!

rbx-icons

A Node.js module that automatically generates Roblox class icons.

An extension that brings a Roblox-style explorer and properties view to Visual Studio Code.

A comprehensive, consistent rewrite of the Roblox API designed with asynchronicity & unification in mind.
Clicking these images will take you to the project’s homepage

UI Design

I’ve got about 3 years of experience with UI design, and I’ve completed more than a few commissions. I use Photoshop & Illustrator for assets and then put all of the assets together in studio and make sure everything scales well for different resolutions. I may sometimes include notes (scripts w/ comments) for programmers on how things work and should be scripted, so look out for those if you commission me!

Quests Window, Flat
Status & Hotbar, Stylized

Environment Design

Vector Art

You can email me, send me a message here, or add me on Discord @ Muoshoob#7299

What kinds of commissions are you accepting?

I am currently accepting UI and one-time programming commissions. This includes animating user interfaces that either I’ve created or someone else has. I will not accept a commission for a full game.

How much do you charge?

Prices are always negotiable, but typically $35/h for programming and $15/page for UI design. For stylized UIs, I charge an additional $5-10/asset.

I also accept equivalent robux. See below.

How can I pay you?

• For any real-world currencies, I use Stripe. Upon completion of your commission, I’ll send you a link to pay securely from a credit or debit card.
  • For robux, I will accept legitimate group funds. I will not accept stolen or blackmarketed robux.

I do not accept PayPal, CashApp, Venmo, or prepaid cards in any form.
I will accept payment in robux from your account as long as you cover the 30% fee.

What are your hours?

My availability varies, but usually Mon-Fri, 4pm-2am CST

Have more questions? Feel free to reach out to me!

44 Likes

Damn, i like your vector arts

2 Likes

You’re a really talented artist, especially with the UI. I love them!

4 Likes

I like your art of Misaka.

Are you able to do ads with your Vector Art? If so, what type of price range would it be for 1 ad?

Typically between $10-20, or 3-6K R$, depending on what you want and how long it takes to finish.

1 Like

Hey,
I’ve added you on Discord. You’re definitely what I’m looking for.

Alright, I will think about it, its kinda out of my price range currently. Thanks anyway

Would totally recommend hiring him. He finished all my game’s UI (RPG) in just 3 DAYS! Plus, the quality is simply astonishing and the pricing is incredible for such an eye-pleasing UI! There was some stuff I wasn’t sure about, he tried all of them just for me the pick whichever I prefer. You better get him before he flys away. Thanks @Muoshuu!

1 Like

I am actually obsessed with your vector art :slight_smile:

2 Likes

More recent work added to the UI Design section :slight_smile:

Everything looks really nice! I like your GUI and World Designs. You’re very talented!

1 Like

Commissions now open for UI only. Check the post for more info.

Amazing Vector Arts of Misaka and Akame! Might consider commissioning you for some Vectors if you ever open them!

1 Like

Highly recommend to hire, @Muoshuu is dedicated to his/her work and got it done within a few days. Work done to perfection. 10/10

1 Like

UI commissions are open again. Check the commissions section in the main post. I’ll also be fully updating the post with more recent work soon.

Delivered a quality user interface for my game for a reasonable price. Was responsive to feedback, independent and professional throughout the whole process. Would definitely recommend buying UI from Muoshuu.

1 Like

Seen as you make UIs, it may be worth to invest yourself in coding them. Most experienced development teams prefer a frontend coder rather than a UI developer simply because it’s less of a hassle. Lua is one of the easiest languages to pick up and I have faith that you’ll enjoy it.

Really love your work. Best of luck!

1 Like

UI looks amazing! Great work! :+1:

Portfolio has been updated with more recent work, and commissions are now open again for both programming and UI.