[CLOSED] Full-Time Programmer & UI Designer needed for Valley Community High School

ABOUT US
Greetings! Valley Community High School is an urban school group that serves as one of the largest public high school groups with over 30,000+ members! We aim to provide all students with an empowering learning experience. Students are able to discover and form brand new friendships, find new activities to do, and learn from their staff. Our staff and executives strives each and every day to make VCHS a better place for our community. We operate as a real-life based high school with the days/hours; Monday through Friday from 4:00 PM until 6:00 PM Eastern Standard Time.

What we are looking for:

• Programmer - We are seeking to hire a full-time programmer that has experience in data storage, house customization, and overall interactive items such as a cooking system similar to those found in other games.

• UI Designer - We are seeking to hire UI Designers that can make kid friendly UI’s that will match our game experience and flow with the game easily in different areas of the game.

It would be very helpful to recruit someone who is able to do both, programming & UI design.

Payment
For each assignment the prices are negotiable, and can depend on how much work the assignment will take for the developer. The programmer position will receive a percentage that can be negotiated with the senior leadership department depending on experience and if you join our team and become a consistent developer. The percentage payout for programmers can range between 25-35% of our revenue. For the UI Designer position, payment can be discussed and negotiated as well and you should contact me to discuss a price for the work. We are also willing to distribute a one time payment if possible.

Contact Us!
In order to contact me, the best way to reach out to me is through Discord. My discord messages are sometimes closed but it is highly encouraged to reach out to my Assistant Superintendent or the part-time programmer. To identify if you are interested in the position, please provide examples of your work; whether it be games or screenshots. If you are interested in this position, please reach out to us by August 24th, 2020. All qualified candidates MUST be at least 14 years old or older. We hope to be working with you soon!

Contact Information:

@mellyeos
Superintendent
Valley Community High School
mellyeos#8791

Thank you for reading and your interest.

Best,
mellyeos

7 Likes

I tried Contacting you, as the discord you encouraged for us to message, is weirdly written.
My Discord: TheDCraft#1427

My discord is callmehSpear#0001 - I do GUIs, I recently started making them look good.

I am interested. I sent a request on Discord

This position is still open! If interested, please contact the following people listed under Contact Information. Thank you!

1 Like

I’m interested! I sent you a discord request.

Portfoilio - ImagineLeqtric - Builder Portfolio [For Hire]

Interested, no discord, portfolio: [OPEN] Experienced scripter

If I am allowed to, I would highly suggest hiring @kuoves, @ProfessionalXVI, or @Drizzerd as they would pretty much be considered close to the best of the best.

1 Like

Hey, I’m FriendlyBuilder24 a 3 years experienced scripter and I want to help you with this project. I would like to become the scripter my portfolio is this and my YouTube channel is this

Contact

Contact me through roblox or discord, I would recommend discord because I’m always online. My discord is FriendlyBuilder24#9768 hope I’m accepted if not I understand, thank you for your time!

Hello there. I’m interested in the programmer position and I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord. I haven’t published my portfolio to the developer forum yet but I can show my experience on Discord @ LegendOJ1#1382.

I don’t really find this worth while for multiple reasons;

1. You tell us your members number (30k) which is cool, but what about the actual player count when you host one of those “events”?
  2. You do not have any estimate on how much the “percentage” will get the programmer, I mean… after all the programmer will be the one that makes the game function how you want it to be.

Lastly, the percentage is up to 35% for full time, may I ask why? you guys don’t seem to have a lot of developers where the percentage has to go as low as 25% for being a “full-time” and programming a lot of systems that’ll probably used for a long period of time…

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.