[OPEN] Game Vault Studios looking for Developers

About Us

Hi there! We are Game Vault Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for any kind of developers who are willing to join our team for experience and work with us on our new games. Some of our old developers did not help so we are looking for new ones!

The Team
@Pinballwiz60, @PR0GRAMM3R_LUKAS - Scripter
@RubberLibra5791 - UI
@sharkfiredelta, @transquilleo - Building

We can only show images from this project, so here is one:

About The Job

We are looking for any kind of Developers (such as UI Designers, Builders, Scripters, and Sword Modelers) to join our team. We expect for our Developers to be active at least 3 times a week. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

Our game needs some building, scripting, and some swords completed by the end of March.

Payment

We are not currently paying because we are low on funds and need it for advertising. But it may be a good opportunity to get some better experience. When the game gets released we will start paying by %.

Contact Us

I would like it if you could contact me via Discord: RubberLibra#4466 or our server WKrenyf
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile: Any questions? Ask us.

Hey! I’m a music composer, and would be honored if you’d consider letting me join your team. Here is my discord: ADLHoratioNelson#5748

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.