[CLOSED] TO_X2C - Professional UI Designer

:red_circle: Closed

Hello i’m Toxic, otherwise known as TO_X2C on the roblox platform, and am offering my services as a Graphic Designer, my main professions being Game UI/UX Design and specialize in clean, modern and cartoony designs. I have been graphic designing for nearly 3 years now, and have only in the past year have decided to take my expertise to Roblox. That being said, I have been a member of Roblox Dev community for a year now and have been wanting to improve my design skills expanding my reach to the Roblox community.

Some games I've worked on

Tower Of Dread

Tower of Dread - Roblox

Sleight of Hand

[UPDATE] Sleight of Hand - Roblox

Blood Rush

BloodRush [Legacy] - Roblox

[SCP] Area 52

[🌟 NEW GUNS] Area 52 - Roblox

Tree Chopping Simulator

🧙 Wood Wizards [BETA] - Roblox

Speed World Simulator

Sprinting Simulator X - Roblox

Destroy The Giant Duck 2 [ALPHA]

💣 Destroy The Giant Duck 2! 🦆 [ALPHA] - Roblox

UI

Featured Works:

Roughly sorted from newest to oldest

Tower Of Dread

Fall Guys Concept

Ninja Heroes

Quasar

BloodRush

Area 52 (Remastered)

Farm Tales

Area 52

![RobloxScreenShot20200807_002257262|690x387(upload://26W8ApmFQYehRBROXLRhn2ZqPUE.png)

Island Wars

Sleight Of Hand

Coming soon :slight_smile:

Destroy The Giant Duck 2

(BETA) Football World

Bomb Survival Game

More coming soon :slight_smile:

Old

Bloxtopia

Modern UI

Tree Chopping Simulator

Tree Chopping Simulator (Remastered)

Speed World Simulator

Club Slam

Random

(upload://8kXQ860yStU5r9l8EFb8RccYav5.png)

On weekends and breaks I should be available throughout most the day. You can contact me any time, and I will be in touch with you as soon as possible.

All UI is IMPORTED

Game UI ranges from 50-90k R$, factors contributing to the cost include amount of assets, style/complexity, as well as the UI being provided as IMPORTED by default. A 25% down payment is also in place to prevent any scams, this percent is negotiable.

Updated 09/02/20

Terms of Service

Updated 09/02/20

The best way to contact me is through a Direct Message on the Discord. We can further discuss the details of your purchase there. If you have any questions feel free to ask!

TO_X1C#5049

44 Likes

I just sent you a friend request! I would love to work with you!

1 Like

I would definitely recommend! Completed on the day I contacted and was a very kind guy. Great prices and gives you high-quality work! :smile:

2 Likes

By far one of the best UI Designers I have worked with. When I requested an idea for my UI he gave me exactly what I was imagining. Highly recommend you do some business with him :+1:

2 Likes

Highly recommend buying from TO_X2C, high quality works will be delivered to you. I would implore you to purchase from him.

1 Like

He did an extremely good job on the UI for Sleight of Hand. Would recommend 100%.

3 Likes

Do you do icon designs? I’m trying to find some one who can design some in-game currency icons. @TO_X2C

Great work, by the way. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Yes I can do that :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I sent you a FR on Discord!

30chars

1 Like

Commissions are Re-opened! A ton of new stuff to look at. I also advise you read over the newly added Terms or Service section.

This guy has AMAZING work, and I really recommend him! He did a full game UI for me in around 4 days. He’s capable of doing almost anything, he’s really friendly, and is really flexible with his prices. Great work Toxic!

2 Likes

Wonderful work! I am interested, I added you! :smiley:

1 Like

Do you also import the UI to Roblox Studio or you just provide the UI images?

Do you happen to accept PayPal payments?

All work is imported :slight_smile:

Not as of right now. Hopefully in the future however.

A truly talented and professional designer! Definitely worth the purchase for his price, if you’re looking for high quality service and UI/UX. Top picks in my opinion. :goat:

1 Like

Sent a friend request on discord.

Wonderful service! I would highly recommend hiring him, he has great creativity with his work and i’m proud with the results!

1 Like

Commissioned this talented individual for an upcoming project’s user interface. Boy was I not disappointed, easily the best interface I’m to work with. A very patient and hardworking designer is hard to come by, so glad to have found him and I do recommend him to anyone.

1 Like