[CLOSED] GFX designer and UI designer needed

Hello, everyone, my name is Max. I’m the owner of Oak Ville Correctional Facility. Our launch day was a big success but we need a lot of development improvements.

The job

We are looking for a GFX artist to make new icons and thumbnails. We would like a prison theme kind of like Stateview Correctional Facilities. For UI designers we need a whole new set of GUIs. This includes a new gamepass shop, rules, team changer, etc

Pay

I will pay in group funds, your payment will be primarily on how good the work is and how much effort you put into it. Mainly 10 - 20k via group funds. Price is always negotiable though!

Contact

The easiest way to get in contact with me is through discord @ M_axbot#0001

Thank you all for reading and have a wonderful day!

2 Likes

A couple suggestions, since your title says “GFX designer and UI designed needed” you should give both jobs details on what is needed, not just the GFX portion. I also suggest that for payments you should put a minimum figure, so people can know your price range and what you can afford. You should also clarify if you just want one person who does UI design + GFX design or 2 separate people.

Good luck. :+1:

the design can also be 2D because I would like to apply

1 Like

Thank you for the advice, I will definitely add more information.

If you meet the needs for either position dm me your portfolio, I would love to take a look and possibly hire you!

I can make simple GFX
I gtg but you can add me
straw#6063

With the budget and products I need I would like a advanced GFX artist, if this fits you please shoot me a dm and I’d be happy to look at your portfolio!

Hello, I sent you a request in Discord

Hey, I am interested in this, but don’t have time for the next 2-3 days, here’s my portfolio if you’re interested, (OPEN) HP2009_GFX Portfolio | 5 Years of 3D Art

Hello, I love your work. But I don’t need anything that advanced. I’m wondering if your prices will change for something non - advanced or a little simpler, if so I’m all for it!

What do you mean by non-advanced, more cartoony/appealing to children?

No, mainly just like a one character render scene with a prison background. Nothing to advanced. And maybe a few render scenes. Dm me on discord for more information and some examples of what I would like.

What type of GUI? Scripting included?

Added u in discord here’s my portfolio

1 Like

Wow you’re truly a amazing artist. I sent you a dm on discord, we can go on from there! :slight_smile:

I’d prefer scripting. If not that’s okay.

Hi! Here’s my portfolio! I might not be that skilled but I think I could do what you ask! [FREE UI] Closed!

Hello! Here is my portfolio! ZentuzFrost Portfolio

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.