[CLOSED] Ginger Team [70k members] is hiring a builder

About Us

ginger
Hi there! We are Ginger Team, we are currently hiring a Builder. Our team has a big amount of supporters and fans, we recently released a game that as of speaking has over 6k concurrent players and 4 million visits. We are working toward creating more content for this platform.

The Team
@EatSleepCodeRepeat - Programmer
@thecookieboiyt- Team Leader, UI design
@Innovatement - Builder & Modeler

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to join our team as our lead content artist. You must have had past experiences in this platform as a developer and have a portfolio. Our game will be a simulator and we are looking for high quality cartoony low-poly assets.

Payment

We are offering 30% of total revenue.

Contact Us

You can contact us through DMing me or adding me on Discord pseudo#0030. We can also elaborate on information there.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Should the builder be able to create meshes in Blender as a requirement? I would be quite interested but if that was to be the case, I probably wouldn’t fit the billing.

1 Like

We are asking for assets such as pets, backpacks and tools alongside building. As long as you are qualified for this task, whatever program you use doesn’t matter.

1 Like

I am interested in the job, i have sent you a request on discord: Innovatement#4656.

1 Like

Interested in discussing : Baitem-Building portfolio

We hired someone, thanks everyone :hearts:!

I am interested.

As I mentioned we already hired someone, thanks though :slightly_smiling_face:.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.