[CLOSED] Graphic Design / Digital Illustration Commissions || Indylove2011

About Me

Hi! I’m Indylove2011, and I am available for commissions for both logo design and various digital illustrations. I have about five years’ worth of experience, and I have worked on many projects over the years, both personal and for various contests. Graphic design is my passion, and I hope to grow even more experienced.

Portfolio

Logo Design (Will be expanded)

Digital Illustration

Availability

You can contact me any time, but my available hours to work will be sporadic. Depending on the type of commission, it will take me anywhere from three days to two weeks, depending on the size of the project. I will communicate with you throughout this time to show progress and make any changes.

Unless full payment is provided, all progress images will be watermarked, and you will not receive a final unnmarked piece until full payment is provided.

I will provide both the .ai or .psd file along with a high-resolution PNG. If an file cannot be sent through Discord, I will use Dropbox.

Pricing

Pricing may change based on complexity of the commission.

Logo (Depending on Complexity): 1000-2500 :robux: OR $12-31

Simple Illustration (Ex. Head/Shoulders, No BG): 1500-3000 :robux: OR $18-37
Complicated Illustration (Ex. Fullbody, Posed, BG): 3000-5000 :robux: OR $37-62

USD amounts are based on robux conversion rates.
I prefer USD, but I will also accept robux. However, USD commissions will be prioritized.

Contact

The best way to contact me is through my Discord, Indylove#6668. My availability is sporadic due to work and online schooling, but I will reply as soon as I am available.

7 Likes

Indy is a very talented artist. She is extremely easy to work with and offers services that are of a quality that can be hard to come by. If you need a logo done, she is your person. Very good prices compared to the product she can produce.

4 Likes

Thank you so much! It was fun working on a logo for you. Your support means a lot, and I hope to work with you again in the future.

2 Likes

Great illustrations, well done.

2 Likes

Woah! These are amazing! You’re super super super talented. Keep it up!

2 Likes

Are you still open for commissions?

It’s nice to see a fellow logo designer!
Your logos are phenomenal and you should raise your prices!

1 Like

This is almost a family reunion haha. @LordOfLuxury @Indylove2011
Nice to see you’re still around.

Are you still open for commissions? Might be interested.

1 Like