[OPEN] H&B Hiring clothing designers

just testing pdn

ABOUT HARTHORN & BOSWEL

Harthorn & Boswel (also known as H&B) is a small clothing company with the goal to provide everyone with high quality original (semi-)formal clothing for an acceptable price.

Besides just designing clothing for the masses we also have years of experience perfecting personal group uniforms. We currently have a few high profile clients including Frappé®, Sizzleburger, Solana’s Resort & more.

ABOUT THE TEAM

The company is currently being managed by pioneers in the ROBLOX clothing industry, some of our most notable employees include the following:

@XanderBerkeley - Chief Executive Officer

• Ex- Senior Chief Design Officer of Kestrel
  • Ex- Vice President of Avéry
  • Ex- Chairman of Hex ®

@Gidein - Chief Operating Officer

• Ex- President of Kestrel
  • Ex- President of Avéry

@LookedDownUpon- Chief Operating Officer

• Ex- Senior Chief Design Officer of Kestrel
  • Ex- Chief Executive Officer of Kestrel

@resynth - Chief Technology Officer

• Vice President of Fizze
  • Ex- Chief Development Officer of Kestrel

Every single person was brought on because of their outstanding talent in their specific field of work, whether because their excellent developers, graphic designers or have a true admiration for managing a clothing company.

THE JOB

Currently all the designing responsibility falls on myself - however this isn’t sustainable for the long run. We are looking for a clothing designer who doesn’t mind taking on a new adventure.

We expect the following:

• Willingness to improve your designing skills if necessary
  • 1-3 hours of availability per week
  • Capable of designing your own templates
  • Capable of designing casual/(semi-)formal clothing

Besides that it is also important you currently do not use templates made by others or you must be willing to learn how to design your own templates.

We will provide the following:

• The ability to learn how to improve as a clothing designer
  • 70% of the revenue of your own clothing
  • Have the opportunity to increase your name recognition in the clothing community

Consistency in the clothing our group produces is very important to us which is one of the main reasons why we have stayed back from hiring external designers. It is crucial any potential designer is willing to learn how to improve and adapt in order to match the vision we have in mind. Below is an example of some of the clothing we expect you to (learn to) produce.

Clothing examples

afbeelding
afbeelding
afbeelding
afbeelding
afbeelding
afbeelding
afbeelding

APPLY

If you are interested after reading everything you can apply by sending me a message on Discord, my username is Xander#3158.

If you have any questions feel free to post them here and I’ll respond to them when I have the time. Thanks!

6 Likes

Hi I’m interested in this position! I sent you a request!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.