OPEN | HIGHLY EXPERIENCED Frontpage Contractor | 3D Generalist / World Designer | HALF A DECADE+ of industry knowledge

Great portfolio, very professional, excellent quality and willing to work within a game’s style. Constantly kept me posted during every step of the development process. Would recommend to anyone who can afford his rates.

1 Like

Greetings! I was interested in messaging you but it seems that your Discord is not updated, if possible, could you please reply with your new Discord username?

My discord is/always has been toom#4951, you can always message me on twitter too @tmiddleton3d

Probably the best modeller I’ve ever seen, even if he can be sometimes long on commissions, he is from far the best modeller I’ve ever encountered in Roblox. His models are professional, optimised and absolutely beautiful. He will be able to model from just a little bobby pin to a private jet, simple as that. To sum up, I highly recommend him if you need models of a professional level.

Hey, tom! I think I would like to hire you! soon, as my game designer on my home store! I, think you could like do something with it! But, I’ll let you know soon! About it but still I really like your work! But, keep it up.

Power,