[OPEN] Hiring Professional Ui Designer Starblox Cafe | 80k+ members

Thank you, it really means a lot though sorry but… who are you?

Now that backfired, you dont know me but you’ve done something for my friend once

Ah, thanks so much, sorry I was just a little curious

2 Likes

Np lol but youre amazing at what you’re doing, i highly recommend u

2 Likes

Hi! Do you need a GFX Artist? If so, I’d be happy to oblige.

I am interested! My portfolio is currently being re-established. I can add you on Discord and send over my models.

sy#8888

Hi! I can help create some unique lighting. I have a good idea what to do with this low poly look you want. Here is my portfolio:

Hope I hear back soon!

3 Likes

What are some requirements for this?

Hello! I’m very interested in this job! I can do Building or Scripting! Here is my portfolio: [CLOSED] BoblingBuilds | Builder/Scripter

My Discord Username is: Bobling_101#5355

(Discord will only let me message you if you are in a server with me or you have friended me)

Can’t wait to see who gets accepted! :smiley:

Hey! I’m interested in this opportunity! Here’s my portfolio if you’d like to check it out. Contacts are at the bottom. Coleifornia - Building Portfolio

1 Like

Hey! I am interested in becoming a UI designer, here is my portfolio:

I don’t have any UI on there yet but I included it as it shows my art style

Here is a UI I made:

I am also very flexible with the style of my art.

Discord: Slenics#4701
Twitter: @SlenicsWasTaken

Yo, I specialize in creating UI design. You can view a few of my examples here: [OPEN] [USD Paypal] Jupiterc's UI & 2D Art (SATISFIED OR YOU DON'T PAY)

If you’re interested in my style contact me at Foul#7834.

I recommend prTESTAQ because his work is out of this world.

2 Likes

Hello I’ve added you ProvenData#3016. I’d like to apply, thanks so much for opportunity and hope to hear back from you! :smiley:

You (automatically) don’t accept friend requests on discord lol.

Add me Red1Monster#3623

I’m interested with modeler job
But I don’t have my portfolio, so here my old work:

But I’m have experience in GFX,so I think I can do better than old
Discord: Zanviorus#4660
Twitter: @Z4VTOL

Hello! I am interested in the Builder Position. Here is my Portfolio: AL4HA_T4NG0

I think they are needing someone with experience that is just a blender tutorial follow video on youtube, correct my if am wrong.

Tbh i thought that was a tutorial too but as i see ur good at critism… Hehe can u check out my post and give ur honest review? If not its fine :sweat_smile: [NOW OPEN] Obevx's portfolio MODELER