[OPEN] Hiring for multiple positions. (Deadly Sins Online 2)

About Our Game

We are currently working on revamping Deadly Sins Online, one of the first Seven Deadly Sins games on Roblox which did extremely well. Currently the Scripting for the Revamp is in progress and the Map is complete however the Models and UI from the old game are outdated and we are looking for a 3D Modeller to join the team and create new models as well as a UI Artist to create new UI for the game.

The Team
@Legitmanp - Lead Programmer, Game Design and Head Of Project
@Rafasamir - Map Builder
OPEN - 3D Modeller
OPEN - UI Artisats

Original Game Link: https://www.roblox.com/games/1936335733/Alpha-Deadly-Sins-Online-New-Magics
Game Link: https://www.roblox.com/games/2898955766/SUNSHINE-Stable-Build-Test-Deadly-Sins-Online

About The Job

We are looking for a talented 3D Modeller who is capable of creating Meshes based on the Anime ‘Seven Deadly Sins’ the job will require at least 20-30 different models including stuff like weapons, armour and ability effects.

We are looking for a talented UI Artist to design and create all UI Assets for the game based on our current UI. This includes Level/Health Bars, Menu, Dialogue and more.

Example of one of the things we will need made

67190742_2929876073904693_7472561939444702427_n

Payment

We are willing to offer 20-30% of all game revenue for the Modeller and 5% for the UI Designer. Our previous version of the game netted over R$ 2,000,000.

Contact Us

You can contact us through discord at: Legitmanp#9644 or on the Developer Forum DM’s.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I think you meant 2,000,000. Little typo there

2 Likes

We are still looking for someone to fill this position!

1 Like

Hello, I am modeler who has been making 3D models for about a year now, I have worked with a few big games and groups such as Askavix’s TFO and Arkham’s Heroes Online. The jobs look interesting and I would love some details about the game such as your plan to bring the game to the success. Please do note that I am great at making low poly items, but not so much on realistic. This is due to Roblox having a limit of amount of triangles I am allowed to import in thus I never have a chance to practice making realistic items.

Here are a few of my previous work:
Wings

Skeletal Scythe

Hello! I am relatively new to the Dev Forum! I hope you get someone to help you! Good luck!
:+1:

Hey! You can see my Portfolio here! I usually do weapons but i’ve been tinkering with armors recently and would love to help! You can dm me on here or on Discord: grizz.vro#0001

1 Like

Updated the post! We are still looking!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.