[Open] Hiring a Icon Artist to make some text logos (like Kingdom Hearts 2) (Up to R$2000 payment each)

About Us

Hi, I’m looking for an artist to both design and draw some “title card” logos for some lands in a game I am working on. I have 8 cards I need done now, and more done later.

The logos used in Kingdom Hearts 2 are a great example of what I want. They comprise of a simple background drawing with some text-art over the top.

Some example area names are things like “Spooky Pyramid Town” and “Shiny Star Zone”. If we work together, I’ll be able to share the pictures of the areas, as well as the names we want.

Payment

I am paying up to R$2000 per asset.

Contact Us

I don’t want to be mean, so please do not contact me unless you have example work that is similar to what I have shown :slight_smile: I get a LOT of spam, so I will not be able to reply to you unless you are direct and post some good example work.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum, or catch me @MrChickenRocket on twitter.

Examples

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.