[CLOSED] Hiring a Low-Poly 3D Modeler - Vego Studios

About Us

Hey there! We are Vego Studios, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a scripter for our top secretly upcoming game, Social Hub!

The Team
@qelco - Environment Design/Building/UI
@CodesterG - Scripter
@couldbeyou - Low-Poly Builder

You can see our progress so far here: . - Roblox

What Will I be Building?

Low-Poly vegetation, trees, and other decorations. More can be discussed privately.

What is Social Hub?

Social Hub is a social based hangout game where you can hangout with your friends, meet new people, and play fun minigames! Social Hub also has adventure game aspects to it to get you to stick around. You can go on a scavenger hunt to find lost treasure, battle to the death with other players, visit far away lands, and so much more!

In-Dev Screenshots

(Majority of the models are placeholders)

Payment

We can offer a negotiable percentage in the game’s revenue.

Contact Us

You can contact us at:
Discord: evan#7914
DevForum: @qelco

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:!

6 Likes

i would take the job but i don’t take percentages as they are very unreliable. have a nice day though!

We have a backup payment if that changes anything! :slight_smile:

1 Like

i’m sorry but i can’t accept backup payments as i have been scammed before for my work. if you are interested to make an early payment, contact me on discord. phorba#8385

Added. Hopefully, we can discuss your pricing.

1 Like

Hello I am wondering if this position is still available. My discord is Boss boomer#3194

Sent a friend request

[30 charsss]

1 Like

Hi, is this still available if so this is my disc snez#3229 and this is my portofolio -post moved and updated-

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.