[CLOSED] Hiring a props builder/modeler

Information

Planning on hiring a quick commission for things on a map like trees, bushes, benches, garbage bins, dumpsters, etc.

The style of this will be a cyberpunk/sci-fi themed map and the here are a few props we already have as an example of what we need done.
(This will be showing the tree, lamp post, and a few boxes in the background.)

Payment

The payment will be discussed through DMs, but I can assure you that I will be paying with robux through group funds.

Contact Us

You can contact me on discord here:
Joen#1134

Low-Polr or Modern? 30 charsssss

If you looked at the picture, you could see that the style is a low-poly, sci-fi theme.

yo sir i’m interessed but can yu give us more infos abou the style?

Oof, lol, thanks!!! :smiley: 30 chars

Interested! Sent friend request on discord!

As I said in the information slot, it will be a futuristic style of building. If you are interested then you can just contact me and we can discuss from there. I COULD also just add more pictures of the map is that helps you at all on the post.

oh ok thats will be nice i just need som more pics to know what you need

I just added a few more pictures to the post of a small portion of the map so you understand the style im looking for.

Im interested.

Project sounds good! I’m highly interested! My discord: Taruko#6672

Work/Portfolio: Nothing, closed

Just make sure to friend request me and I’ll try to get to you as soon as possible.

Sent! Can’t wait to hear back from ya!

Interested :slight_smile:

Stuka#6972

I already messaged you when you sent me a friend request. Though you didn’t reply at all.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.