[OPEN] Hiring a UI designer!

About Us

Hello! We are the Cartoony Communities development team! We are currently hiring a UI designer for are new game Toon Town!

The Team
@Canadlan_Developer - Owner/ Builder
@Clxzed -Modeler
@Suuzv - Builder
@bronsonman -Builder
@Crackabl3 -3d modeler
@TheToxic_Dev -Scripter
@HiKingPie -Scripter
@Hiring -Ui designer (x1 Professional)

You can see our progress so far here: My Neighborhood BETA - Roblox

About The Job

We are looking for a skilled UI designer who can make money GUI’s and more.
Are UI’s are some of the main things that the game will need and it is important to us.
We want to maintain a healthy relationship.

Payment

Please note, payment begins once the game is released. We are hiring 3 Ui designers and all with get a pay of 40-60k.

Contact Us

To contact us please do it on discord
@Clxzed#8551

Closed (Owner got banned, scamming many developers)

3 Likes

I’m highly instrested! I’m contacting you!

1 Like

Here is my portfolio.

Why does a game need 4 UI designers? One UI designer is more than capable for an entire game…

1 Like

Are you interested @PalaisV? (I am typing this extra due to me have to type more than 30 letters.)

We only need one! I think you might be a professional.

Hello, I’ve sent you a friend request on Discord where we can discuss further about this project. :slight_smile:

What is your discord username? I can’t friend you if I don’t know it.

chips#2979 is my Discord name and tags.

Interested https://devforum.roblox.com/t/open-astraaxis-creative-director-game-designer-and-planner-render-artist-composer-ui-designer-and-graphic-designer/510955

Gives me a better understanding on who I want to keep long term and who I don’t want to keep some people like to say they are “good”

I’m not available for the next 2 weeks but I’ll be interested considering your build looked pretty nice. Here’s my portfolio: EGOTISMS: The leading UI/UX Designer [AVAILABLE FOR BRAND DEALS & MORE]

I am able to import and scale everything. I require upfront payment and will probably be asking for the higher end of how much you’re offering as pay. If you need someone still by then, I may be available.

Well for Ui’s 40-60k but for GFX 30-50k

1 Like

Can i apply as a gfx artist ?
examples will be sent on dms on discord : Ay-Men xD#7917
and more info too on discord dm
I have sent you request…

im interested in the job

No clue dm me I am interested =D

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.