[OPEN] Hiring Advanced Developers [Superhero/Street game]

[Over View]

Hi there! We’re looking for an Advanced scripter who can script primary mechanics of a Street game, titled “Bloxtham”; what we’re looking to achieve similar outcome to “Crimewave 1984” or “The Streets”, If you haven’t played I’d suggest you give them a try especially Crimewave 1984 to see something similar of what we’re trying to accomplish, we just want more Superhero / Crimefighter, and unique content.
We’re also looking for an Additional Advanced 3D Modeler, Pro Builder asset artist, Advanced animator and Professional U.I Artist.

[Details]

Advanced Scripter
will be asked to work on some of our primary systems listed below (preferable deadline would be 2 months from your first day)
• Combat: features such as Punches Combos, Blocks, Dashes, Air combos and attacks etc etc.
• Skills: Specialized combat moves / Passives unlocked from skill tree
• Trainers: Interactable NPCs for learning skill tree(s) after required Weapon EXP
• Skill Tree(s): Unlockable abilities.
• Jobs / Career exp: Basic occupations, that promote players Job rank and raises pay.
• Missions: Queueing against Active gang operations, Live Missions, Solo missions
• Gangs A smaller rendition of Gangs, namely a group comprised of a couple of teammates; used to define a set of players performing a mission together.
• Name Generator / Family / Age System

3D Modeler will be asked to work on
• [ R6 ] 3D Clothing / Costume designs
• Gadgets
• Weapons
• Low poly vehicles and assets
References

[details=“Reference”]
!(https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/731966219984306356/763132140018991156/video0.mp4)

Builder will be asked to work on
• Simple low poly buildings
• Environmental / City assets
• Buildings w/ Interior
I do most of the building as well so we won’t ask for much from you; I just need someone whom can match my build style, I’ve been building since 2013 so i’d say I’m advanced.

[details=“Reference”]
!(https://gyazo.com/2683192d797a28375bcb254a4256da2f)

Animator [Requirements]
• Advanced animation skills

• Ability to work with 3D model rigs
    I’m an Experienced animator as well, but having another animator whose advanced will take a lot off my shoulders.

UI Artist [Requirements]
• Experienced with Photoshop, Illustrator or any other software

Payment

We are paying % , we can discuss payments once you decide to pursue our development team

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord
Kixx#7362

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

UI Artist [Requirements]
• Ability to use Photoshop, Illustrator or any other software to help you make UI
• Ability to use Roblox Studio to make your UI
• Follow the games planned UI style (reference)

The first two sentences contradict themselves. UI on Roblox is usually made of one of two ways, either they make it on an external software such as photoshop and import it into the game, OR they make the UI directly in the game itself without the use of external programs. Granted, they can be combined, is this is what you mean?

1 Like

That’s not for me to talk about lol. I was just asking for clarification from the original post since I was momentarily confused.

I vouch Jupiterc. He’s really talented, nice, and fast. Highly reccomended.

Hello! I would like to apply as a Builder here. If interested add me back on discord!
My Portfolio; Portfolio Link
My discord; imava#3686

I would like to apply as a modeler, but I will have few problem with clothes like the reference picture, but other than that, I can make low poly assets and I don’t think weapons and gadgets would not be too much of a problem. Also I’m not too bad of a UIdesigner, and since I’m japanese, I can do translation for japanese too. I can work 1-2 hours per day.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.