[OPEN - HIRING] Advanced scripter required for Train game

• Role: Advanced Scripter
  • Essential Skills: body movers, datastores, tables, and more
  • Position Length: Long term
  • Game Type: Train game

About Us

I originally started Trainlines as a solo project as a place for me and some friends to have a bit of fun and for me to see what I could do with studio. Fast forward 3 years and Trainlines has just under 600,000 visits and the Hazard Studio team has grown. The next step for us now is building a bigger development team.

The game is currently in a bit of a strange phase - the last stable version is quite old by this point and the new version is proving too much for me to continue working as the solo place developer. You can take a look at the main game here: [TL] Trainlines V4 - Roblox

About The Job

We need an experienced, professional and mature scripter who can work on improving systems such as the Trains bodyvelocity systems and future signalling systems. We also need work done to the datastores and some Train spawning system work. We are looking to add more and more features over time so there is potential for a long term position here at Trainlines. As a team we love to have a joke but be aware we won’t tolerate any drama being brought to us.

Payment

We are open to negotiation for payment but would prefer a percentage of the groups income as we are looking for a long term role in the team. There is potential for bonuses.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/kieranhendy
You can also join our Discord server: TRAINLINES Discord
You must be 13 years or older to apply. It is prefered that you are 16 or over for this role.

We look forward to hearing from you and hope to welcome some great new talent to the team!

This role is still open - people were having trouble contacting me so please join the discord and tag me (kieranhendy) in the #trainlines channel saying that your interested in the role and I’ll DM you. TRAINLINES Discord

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.