[OPEN-HIRING] Bloxcon Sales Corporation Hiring

Bloxcon Sales Cooperation

Hello there! This group is a cooperation where we find developer to help customers. We have 23 group members on roblox and 80 members on dizzy. We are hiring Builder, Scripter, GFX, GUI, Cloth designer and many more. Orders will be made in dizzy. Once customer pays, you job is to built or script for them. You will be paid in the end once you give the product to the customer. Payments depends on how much you think the product your making cost. Please join in this group if your interested. More FAQ about this cooperation will be in the dizzy.

Roblox Group- Bloxcon Sales - Roblox

If you have any question. Feel free to contact me on dizzy which is Jerrythewinner#4377. In this Roblox group, if you scroll down to “Social links”. There is a dizzy link to the group.

Signed by Jeffin100 (Jerrythewinner#4377)

3 Likes

So customer pays first, than you build for them?

Yes, once the customer pays you built for them.

I don’t think anyone would feel safe doing that.

1 Like

Are you gonna create a REP system.

We doing this because there are some devs that actually cheats on customers. So we first keep the robux on to the group. Once they are done making the product, then we distribute the robux to the dev by group funds.

And what do you mean with REP system.

Okay, like you earn a rep(reputation) for every time you dont scam someone. Or customer reviews.

I’d like to join. Is there any positions open for example moderator?

Yes, We are also thinking in making a REP system soon.

Yes, we are also hiring staff members.

Well nevermind. I expected the group to have a professional look. It looks like a clothing store. Good Luck.

Do I have to have dizzy? Also, DO you take a comisson?

Dizzy is mandatory to involve in orders. Customers pays tax from the T-shirt from our group and we distribute the robux to the dev. We take 20% commission fee from the devs.

I was about to use this platform to sell my stuff but I do not use dizzy!

You can make one anytime. Unless your 13+ I believe.

Personal reasons. I do not use dizzy or teamspeak!

Hello there,
I would like to join dizzy but there is one small problem on Discord invite.
The Discord invite is currently invalid. My discord is Martqin_M → Martin #4638.
Please add me and sent me an invite to Discord group. Thank you (early) for your co-operation.

The costumer should pay Half Upfront, Half after the build is done, to reduce the amount of scams.

Sure! let me add you. Sorry, I forgot to fix the code. I will fix it.