[CLOSED] Hiring Builders + GFX Artists and 3D Model Artists

Interested in doing Thumbnails & Game Icons, I use Adobe Photoshop 2020
my discord is honourablejimmy#7702
Previous work:

2 Likes

Hey Vukan thanks for applying! I have added you. I am interested in having a more detailed chat. Would like to have you in my team.

2 Likes

I would like to be builder. Add me - shertown#8169

1 Like

@Aerosies Hey thanks for reaching out regarding our logo. I took the time to check out your portfolio but unfortunately I did not see enough work to show your experience with logo designing. Also I am looking for more of a detailed logo if you could provide more examples of your work that’d be great!

@Itsyourdriver Sorry! I added the wrong person! I’ve added you now.

@shinyju Hey haha yeah it’s MarcusesTV. Thanks for reaching out! Do you by any chance have a portfolio I can look at? I’ve added you btw.

@HonourableJimmy Hey Jimmy! Thanks for reaching out. Do you by any chance have more examples I can look at? I see you do simple graphic designs, but I am in need of more complex GFX. Please contact me back with more complex examples if you have any. Thanks!

@basicallyimpossible Hey do you by any chance have a portfolio I can look at? I noticed that you did not link a portfolio. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey I can try learning some GFX, and provide a few examples that are complex but sorry I do not have any other examples! Add me on discord so I can show you my examples when im done honourablejimmy#7702

2 Likes

This is my portfolio

1 Like

Hey there, I’m interested on seeing what you are trying to get started.

I do Graphic Designs and would like to see if my designs are enough to get started with you.

I sent you a request on discord as well, username on there is riley#1234.

2 Likes

Hiya!! I have a team of pro gfx artists willing to do this for you! Sending you a request now: Captain K#8256

2 Likes

Heya I can do you the GFX at a good speed and the best quality robux can you get you!

Discord:A1.2trappy#4996

Look forward to speaking to you!

1 Like

Yor_ick#4050 i’m interested in doing 3D modeling weapons

1 Like

Heyya, i Think you might have interest in my work :))

Discord: SpotSkam#2833

1 Like

@SharkFerrero Added I’m SpotSkam#2833

1 Like

Its Debugged#1067

DISCORDDISCDISCDISC

1 Like

Sent you a request on Discord

1 Like

Datahunt#6714, sent you friend request for the builder position

1 Like

Hello again! Unfortunately, I do not get many commission since I just started. The only example I have of detailed logo is this one. -

2 Likes

Hi ım interested, im a GFX Artist (for hire)
My portfolio here: GFX Artist For Hire - FireAtacck - #6 by Patata12308
If u liked my arts you can contact me on discord

Discord : FireAtacck#7601
Twitter : https://twitter.com/FireAtacck_GFX

1 Like

Hello!
I’m currently available for a commission and I am more than capable of handling all your building tasks.

DISCORD
Drak#7193

PORTFOLIO

3 Likes

Added you on discord.

vexqr#9897

1 Like

Added, mason!#3783. please accept. :slight_smile:

2 Likes