[CLOSED] Hiring Builders + GFX Artists and 3D Model Artists

Interested in the GFX position to do a couple of things:
I have sent a friend request via discord to talk more about payment and what needs to be done.
Itsyourdriver#7497 or @Itsyourdriver

1 Like

I added you on Discord. We’ll discuss on there further.

5 Likes

Interested in the builder position, I have sent you a fr on discord to share and corporate with you.

1 Like

What is your discord? I can’t find you in my pending fr

2 Likes

Heyo, Shark!

I’m interested about being the builder. I could build everything haha!
Anyways my cord is Bloxynet#4289, I added you.

Oh yeah totally forgot, here’s my portfolio [FOR-HIRE] Bloxynet - | Scripting | Management | Building

2 Likes

I’m interested as a Modeler. I’ve send friend request on Discord (Vukan#3806) Vukangeneral2002 | 3D Modeler [OPEN]

2 Likes

Hello. I am interested in being your Homestore builder. I have added you on Discord.

2 Likes

Hello! I’ve sent you a request. I’m interested in making your logo, as you currently do not have one. Portfolio - Aerosies Logo Showcase and Commisions [DATED AND CLOSED]

3 Likes

Hey, I don’t see that you’ve added me, are you sure that you sent it to the correct tag?

1 Like

I’ve sent you a request via discord. I’ve been doing a lot of military genre builds. Hope to talk with you soon.

~Shinyju.

1 Like

Wait… isn’t this MarcusesTV? I-
Okay, hold up-
Holy Archimedes 2, it is.
Hi.

1 Like

Interested in doing Thumbnails & Game Icons, I use Adobe Photoshop 2020
my discord is honourablejimmy#7702
Previous work:

2 Likes

Hey Vukan thanks for applying! I have added you. I am interested in having a more detailed chat. Would like to have you in my team.

2 Likes

I would like to be builder. Add me - shertown#8169

1 Like

@Aerosies Hey thanks for reaching out regarding our logo. I took the time to check out your portfolio but unfortunately I did not see enough work to show your experience with logo designing. Also I am looking for more of a detailed logo if you could provide more examples of your work that’d be great!

@Itsyourdriver Sorry! I added the wrong person! I’ve added you now.

@shinyju Hey haha yeah it’s MarcusesTV. Thanks for reaching out! Do you by any chance have a portfolio I can look at? I’ve added you btw.

@HonourableJimmy Hey Jimmy! Thanks for reaching out. Do you by any chance have more examples I can look at? I see you do simple graphic designs, but I am in need of more complex GFX. Please contact me back with more complex examples if you have any. Thanks!

@basicallyimpossible Hey do you by any chance have a portfolio I can look at? I noticed that you did not link a portfolio. Thanks!

2 Likes

Hey I can try learning some GFX, and provide a few examples that are complex but sorry I do not have any other examples! Add me on discord so I can show you my examples when im done honourablejimmy#7702

2 Likes

This is my portfolio

1 Like

Hey there, I’m interested on seeing what you are trying to get started.

I do Graphic Designs and would like to see if my designs are enough to get started with you.

I sent you a request on discord as well, username on there is riley#1234.

2 Likes

Hiya!! I have a team of pro gfx artists willing to do this for you! Sending you a request now: Captain K#8256

2 Likes

Heya I can do you the GFX at a good speed and the best quality robux can you get you!

Discord:A1.2trappy#4996

Look forward to speaking to you!

1 Like