[CLOSED] Hiring developers for a upcoming hockey game

About me: Hello! I am HOCKEYGOALIE9999 and I have been on roblox for a long time. I have always enjoyed sports games on roblox, so my task today is to make the next big hockey game on roblox.

About the game: The game will be a Be A Pro X CHEL crossover where you can play games in a neighborhood to gain coins, which you can use to buy packs for celebrations and outfits/add ons to customize your character with, as well as using coins to upgrade your stats to increase your ovr. Once you first join the game, you can choose your position, number, and your starter character outfit which will have limited customization. The neighborhood will have a lot of arenas, each with either 5v5, 3v3, or 1v1 games. The sticks will be the idea of hockey world and HHCL where the puck sticks to your stick. But, as you start off your characters aim and handles wont be 100%, so the puck has a chance of falling off your stick when you do a deke, and your puck might not go where you shoot if your aim is only 50 ovr. So as you upgrade, your handles and aim will improve (same idea for goalies except it will be more reaction time and all those goalie archetypes).

Why I want to bring this idea to roblox: I have seen so many sports games like the one I just described, but never one for hockey. Many people enjoy the thrill of opening packs and hoping for their favourite celebration or a super rare item, but no one has had that thrill for hockey games on roblox. ro-hockey is very popular on roblox, and I believe that the people who play ro-hockey on roblox deserve this game and the thrill others get with different sports games on roblox.

Jobs available: None.

Jobs already taken: Everything (as of right now).

Payment: Payment will only be in robux, and I will most likely pay per month. I am expecting the project to start a few weeks after everything is sorted out, so the project will most likely be 1-3 months (starting from either December or January, and ending either sometime between March and April). Payment per month will most likely be 2k-10k, which will be a grand total of around 5k-30k at the end of the project for each person (all prices depending on how much work they do). I know the price may seem low, but as the game becomes more popular, the pay for updates will increase since the budget will increase as the game grows a larger and larger player base. (payment will be different depending on how much work you do). I am also open to doing a percentage of profits made for 5-12%.

Extra details: The name of the game is still TBD, and the group will be made once we have a name for the game and everything sorted out. Also, I am still hiring an investor (I am not looking for one on devforum because of TOS) so payment may be stretched to a longer date, but I assure you that everyone will get payed eventually, no matter how long it may take.

Thanks for reading! If you are interested you can direct message me here on the devforum or DM me on discord at Legend3#5991 (you have to add me first). :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed after 0 minutes. New replies are no longer allowed.