[OPEN] hiring Elite Builder and a Scripter to help me make a futuristic city

I need help making a futuristic city.
I need a Scripter and Elite Builder

Its for my Border game,
I have 520 robux, ill try to find a way to pay you

Add me on discord: 1_kly#5750

Sorry but really ? For 520 robux you wil don’t pay anyone.
Maybe that’s reason nobody don’t want work with you.

1 Like

I just made this post a minute ago

I don’t know what it’s related to but. For this price will don’t work anyone.

But. no need to be rude, I joined a couple minutes ago

Not trying to be rude but you are no where near the prices a scripter and professional builder would take in fact even some GFX artists would not agree to work for 520 robux I would recommend upgrading the prices to something like 10k for the builder and 25k for the scripter minimum, good luck!

I am so sorry, but your budget is WAY too low for hiring anyone.

Not trying to be mean but I pay a GFX artist more robux than this

1 Like

Not sure what people mean by saying “Not being mean” because clearly you are being mean ;-;

If you see this you will understand, some GFX artists will not agree to work for this much

Fine, I will do it myself, since you guys want to hate on a new member.

We’re not. We are telling him that 520 robux is way too low to pay any DECENT builder/scripter. We’re not insulting him or anything.

2 Likes

We aren’t hating we are just suggesting that a programmer and builder will not work for that much
also you aren’t new you joined three months ago!

2 Likes

Hello om interested my discord is FemiRobloxDeveloper#3915

thank you, i dont care if your beginner, elite, advanced, I just need a programmer,

I usually pay my scripters 50-100k robux. I don’t think anyone will agree to work for this amount of money. 500 is just too low.

1 Like

Well im 14, and theres no way I can get 50-100k robux.

plus I need the code as easy as eating a bowl of cereal, basically a teleporter script, my script crashes the game.

Just learn it yourself, You don’t need person to do everything for you true devoleper know like two things!

I was like 15 when I got that much. It’s because I sold a lot of gamepasses for my game. The best way is to learn how to do everything youreslf so you dont have to rely on others.