[CLOSED] Hiring Experienced Programmer

Hello there folks

About Me

I’m TheLegendOfPyro, creator of “The Floor Is LAVA!” and a few other upcoming projects.

The Team
@TheLegendOfPyro - Head Developer/Manager

About The Job

I am looking for a scripter to complete a commission for me (DM), potentially also opening up any future jobs now that you will be in contact with me.

You must be able to at least do the following:

• Create an inventory system
  • Create a shop system
  • Create a randomized map selection system similar to that of tower of hell
  • Be active every day of the week

Payment

I am paying 300k R$ for this commission.

Contact Me

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/TheLegendOfPyro
DM me for more details.

Thanks.

Hey,
I am interested.

I have previous experiences, Feel free to check my portfolio out.

Hii!
Just contacted you troguh twitter!
I’ll wait your answer!

Hello, I’m Interested! I’m RazorBladedino117, a scripter. You can contact me on Discord at RazorBladedino117#5440 or on Twitter @RDot117 .

Hello,

I am interested, I can do all the things you mentioned, I am 17 years old and I have almost 7 years of experience as a Programmer, Animator, 3D Modeler, Builder, User Interface designer, etc. I have contacted you and I hope to be talking with you soon.

Hey! I am interested.

Here is my portfolio:
[OPEN] | nickglazed’s Portfolio | Scripting Portfolio

Hello!
I’m bone, an expert scripter, that has been using lua for 3+ years now (I have used another language before lua, but that doesn’t matter), and I would love to work with you.
My portfolio, covers almost everything you need done. I’ll make a map randomizer for it, if you want me to.

Note: I want to tell you some things via DM’s (I don’t have twitter)

Have a good day,
bone
:slight_smile:

My portifolio.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.