[CLOSED] Hiring Food Modeler!

About Us

Hey! Cream, a roleplay ice cream group, recently started up less than 4 months ago and now has 24K members and counting! We hope to bring the best ice cream service to players across Roblox.

Our Main Game: https://www.roblox.com/games/334877932/-

About The Job

As a one-time job, we are looking for a food modeler, preferably one that can incorporate R15 animations into their models. More information on each job can be found in the spoilers below:

Food Modeler

For food modelers, we are looking for a few different types of drinks, beverages, and ice cream. For our purposes, we hope to receive a “base model” (as I call it), a model that contains color-customizable parts. For example, a smoothie could have a part where the drink would normally go that can change colors. (Don’t know if I managed to explain that at all well - please feel free to PM me/reply if you want further clarification!)

For this job, we are looking to get:

• Smoothies
  • Ice cream (on a cone)
  • Water
  • Lemonade
  • Coffee

Once again, we will show preferability to food modelers who are also able to incorporate R15 animations into the food (nothing too complex)

Specifications on each item can be discussed if you are interested and need more information on each food item.

Payment

We are looking to pay the Food Modeler around 5k R$ for all of the items we requested along with animations. If you are able to create models with animations but at a higher price, we are open to negotiations.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at NicholasY#4815
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This seems a bit low for quality pets. Sort of like the ones you see in simulators. And especially 12.

2 Likes

Being a scripter, I really have little clue how to properly price models such as these. Is there a price that you believe would be better suited for these pets?

I would price them 5k-10k Per. But it varies on what people believe their work should be priced at. But what I listed should be the price range you should be looking at per pet.
Edit: Maybe higher if the person you hire has a ton of experience.

You’ll be able to snag all 12 for about 30,000k+.

1 Like

No offense but who’s gonna pay 2.5k per pet, that is basically a mesh cube with eyes…

2 Likes

with your logic, a game is just essentially 1 and 0’s .

1k a pet is acceptable if you are looking for a simplistic pet which is what the game is looking for i think

1 Like

did u see the pic? That was low quality, so I guess that is why it is cheap.

1 Like

Oh I did not. My bad. Though I believe it should still be a bit more.

2.5k/pet is a very good offer if you’re looking for decent quality. The person above suggested double that price at minimum, and at maximum, 10,000.

Any cheaper than 2k and you’ll be receiving a part and two spheres.

Edited the original post - now only looking for food modelers. Feel free to send me a DM on Discord or shoot me a message on the DevForums if you have any questions! :smiley:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.