[OPEN] | Hiring GFX Artist to Create a Game Thumbnail based upon a reference

Introduction

Hi there! I’m Rook. I’m looking for a GFX artist to help out on a project we are working.

About The Job

We’re looking for a professional GFX artist with a strong background in Adobe Illustrator (or equivalent software). Some examples of the type of tasks you will be given are:

• Creating flat, modern-looking images from scratch.
  • Transforming existing images, such as turning the background transparent or remaking it to a piece of higher quality.
  • Rendering Roblox characters (in Blender or an equivalent piece of software) and modifying such render within a graphical editor as requested.

Good communication skills are a must, and we frequently check in to ensure steady progress is being made.

Payment

We are offering up to $10 USD for the thumbnail. Payment will be made via PayPal.

Contact

:speaking_head: You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at: RookPvPz#8960
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

hey!! i’m interested in this opportunity. i’ve sent you a request on discord, please get back to me asap. :smile:

I am interested I shot you a friend request! on discord.

Hello, I am very interested in this offer. I added you on Discord, my tag is Hanamii#1389

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.