[CLOSED] Hiring Lead Animator and Translators(filled but accepting understudies) for localization

About Me

Hi there! I am a father of 3 children who all love Roblox and are homeschooled (RoSchooled?). I started developing Number Blasters about 9 months ago in order to help my youngest son with math. I am trying to release it in the next few months for all platforms.

You can see our progress so far here: 🔥Number Blasters🔥 - Roblox

About The [13] Jobs Available

Lead Animator to work on commission to create multiple 10-second taunt animations for R6 avatars. Each 10-second animation will be cut into 6 separate animations. When a player buys a weapon and taunts, they will see the shortest animation (only the 1st second of the full animation). When they upgrade the gun to the next level, the taunt will grow longer and go for 2 seconds. Then 3 seconds, 4-5 seconds, 6-7 seconds and finally 10 seconds at the highest upgraded level.

Here is an example showcasing my lack of talent in animation:

The animations do not have to be much better than that, but I don’t have the time to do 50 10-second animations. I will also need help coming up with ideas for the animations. I would like them to provide comedic relief and a layer of social interaction between players. They should be corny or memmy af.

Translators in all major languages except for English. Since this game uses only a brief amount of dialog between rounds and on UI.

I CURRENTLY HAVE COMMISSIONED A CHINESE AND JAPANESE TRANSLATOR. ALL OTHER POSITIONS ARE STILL OPEN

Payment

Prices are negotiable. Creativity is a bonus. You should explain what kind of discount you will provide because it is an educational game and your work would be helping people who struggle with math everywhere. You would also be given credit in the game credits and on the group page. I would prefer to pay with Fiverr/PayPal/Roblox cards in that order. I will not use group funds as the tax is just way too high. I am trying to get these done for about $1-$3 each 10-second animation and $5-$25 per translation.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/Number_Blasters
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :smile:

4 Likes

hello, i can be translator if you want, i speak french (i live in france)

feel free to contact me on discord : Totoband#0135

btw, rlly nice idea to make ur kids learn math by fun :wink:

and if anybody can animate , it will look good but basic

1 Like

Thanks, I may have to hire the translators in 2 parts.
1st part is all text in the game, which I am currently collecting into a word document and will send to you. ~ 100 words

2nd part are subtitles for the voice acting, but I have not finished revising the script yet. It is about 20 lines of dialog. ~ 250 words ETA 1 week.

If you prefer to do the job all at once, that is fine too.

i can do this whenever you want, just in 12hrs ! i can voice act if you want but im 13 (i have a prematured voice) and i have good microphone

Hi, I can be a Spanish translator (I live in Colombia)
I would love to work with you

1 Like

I can be a animator, I love a good ‘ole education game!

1 Like

Greetings! I own a Localization service with every language you need. Drop me a DM for more info.

Hello! I can help you with the translation for your game into Russian, if you think that’s a needed language add me on discord; fungamer153#3798

bump as I have not heard back from a few people after a few days that were going to do some of the translation work.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.