[CLOSED] Hiring Scripter and builder looking for something different! *$21+ an hour*

Would be interested. I’m a much better builder now! I do UI’s and basically everything except scripting

TheBloxDev#8157

I am very interested in building for you with a low poly or realistic style. Add me on discord Slurpsy#9209

I’m interested, you can contact me through Discord or Twitter!
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Dev_Inspirre
Discord: Pixel#0005

I’m interested in doing scripting work for you. Please contact me on discord at lskid#7319

1 Like

I’m interested in doing some building - I feel like I would be fantastic at this… DM me for some of my work, Zerxal#5676

I am interesed in building for you… i am a beginner but i build good and i dont care if u pay me or if u dont pay me. DevBoom#4911

Hey there!
Im interested in the programmer position, I have 2 years experience and would love to help with this idea. You can contact me either on Discord or Twitter.

Discord: ScrxedDev#5848
Twitter: @ScrxedDev_

I would like to become a builder. I can build all kinds of themes like cartoonish builds to realism. Please contact me at the discord bellow. Thanks.

Discord: Anar270 (Projects Busy)

Twitter: anar270

Hey there! I would be able to help you out to work as a builder. With 5+ years of experience I am able to offer good quality builds with using any kind of theme. My Discord tag is “DasBaum2#7358”

Hello! I am a long time Scripter with a vast amount of experience and would like to apply for the Scripter Position. I have sent you a DM on DevForum as well as a Discord Friend request. My discord is Legitmanp#0002

I look forward to a response!

I’d be interested in the programmer position. You can find me on twitter @yeitadev, via DevForum DM, or via Discord @ Yeita#8354

Looking forward to hear from you!

Hello @forstaken,
I have always wanted to create what you stated above, I have been building on roblox for 6 years, and I am highly skilled with low poly and detailed work, I spend lots of time making sure my work is perfect for all endeavours. You can find some of my work here: [OPEN] Veesom - Builder | Portfolio
I hope to be working with you soon :blush:
-Veesom

I am DEFINITELY interested. This sounds like an awesome opportunity.

Seems cool I’m interested add me. Strongjohnf#3016 and or my Roblox.

Question: Is the builder required to do voice acting? It seems weird how voice acting and the building position are both combined.

Hello, I"m interested in this I’m a low poly artist if you’d like to see some examples of my work please add me on discord TheTimeDefender#1089. Kind Regards ZoomCode

I’m interested in the building position. You can contact me on discord @GoofyLorrd#1303.

Sent you a message add me on discord for more details AaronJ#9991

I’m totally interested, and I have ton of experience.

In the past years, I have worked only with the biggest main-stream developers.

Hope you’d like to contact me, via discord or dms.
Gryves#0979

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.