[OPEN] Hiring Scripter

About Us
Hi there! My friend and I have built a restaurant around 2 years ago, but we never managed to finish it up because we could never find someone to help us with scripting. All of the building is already finished. We already have a group and a discord server as well.

The Team
@BuilderOwl - Builder & UI Designer
@Felonna - Builder & Graphic Designer

About The Job
We are looking for a professional scripter to join our team. We expect to hire someone with experience and we require good communication.

There are a few things that need to be scripted, which are:

Admin system
Tools
Group ranks
UI’s
Gamepasses

Payment
Since I’ve never hired a scripter before, I wouldn’t really know what the price range would be for such a task. We can negotiate a price if you’re willing to take on the job.

Contact Us
For further details and discussion, you can contact me either through the DevForums, Roblox or via my Discord: Felonna#0403.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

7 Likes

I’m interesting, but I can’t right now because I’m currently busy maybe tomorrow.
I will DM u later.

3 Likes

I sent you a friend request on discord. Just hit me up with some details and I’ll see if I can get it done.

If possible, i’ll suggest that you still somehow include a price range “approximative”,
because you could have either a good surprise or a spooky surprise at it, it varies alot out there.

it eventually will saves time for both users, you won’t waste time detailling the work on someone that is 100% based on the revenue and that even via negotiations, the reward it’s not to it’s expectations

2 Likes

I might be interested as a part-time scripter, or one-time scripter. My pricing is free as I will not be a full-time scripter, just a one-time or part-time. If you really want to give me Robux, then I would not mind, but it is free. If you want to contact me, message me here or if you want to contact through Discord, my Discord username is [DEDUCTED].

2 Likes

I sent you a friend request earlier that is still outstanding, if this is still open.

GetEnveloped#1337

If you hire want to hire me I can do general difficulty scripting (I can’t do complicated things), but I could do gamepasses, Simple tools, Simple UI Programming, and the typical. Also I will be available to script Sunday - Thursday.

I’ve sent you a friend request through Discord NYDynamics#3191

Sent a Friend Request on Discord. :slight_smile: (Rezault#5867)

Sent you a friend request; TheFuzi#5015 :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.