[OPEN] Hiring Scripters for The Rebel Alliance

This is my first day using the developer forum to post so I want you guys to keep in mind this is actually a repost, sorry for the inconvenience if I caused it to anyone!

๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐—จ๐˜€!
Hi there! We are Iโ€™m KageOrgana. Iโ€™ve recently owned some SW groups that have done reasonably well, such as Jedi Orders which were really active and other groups. Iโ€™m looking for a scripter (Who has group related scripting experience) to help us in the Rebel Alliance, the game will be called Star Wars: Outpost on Hoth and it will be a game based on Battlefront. (Thatโ€™s group friendly.)

๐—”๐—ฏ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜ ๐“๐ก๐ž ๐‰๐จ๐›!

Youโ€™ll be working as the main programmer of the game, fixing bugs, etc. (After you finish the main job, of course.) Youโ€™ll also be apart of the community, will be a high rank, and will be heavily involved with the discord server (if you wish too.) and youโ€™ll be treated as one of the owners.

1: Star Wars-themed main menu,

the camera angle is in the sky moving around showing the map with Star Wars-themed music playing, there are options to either change teams between the Rebel Alliance, Allies and the Empire. (Rebel Alliance is group-locked to the main group.) With a gun selection installed, and also another tab on top for STORE and another tab with a guide.

1. Teams

Youโ€™ll need to be able to lock morphs onto teams, so the Empire always spawns with their Morphs and their loadout, the Rebel Alliance spawns with their morph, their helmet (option to take on and off.) and their Blaster. Allies will wear their ROBLOX outfit with a Blaster.

1. Familiar with UIโ€™s

Itโ€™s massively preferred if you are familiar with UIโ€™s, such as making health UIโ€™s etc.

1. Game passes

Youโ€™ll need to be good at scripting game passes, such as weapons that can be selected in the Main Menu, game passes for certain morphs and game passes for ranks. (I believe you need clan labs for that or something but weโ€™ll sort that out.)

1. Safe-zone

Safe zones around the map, like In the spawn there will be a barrier where hostiles canโ€™t pass and you canโ€™t use weapons in it, to avoid spawn killing. Similar to hostile spawn.

1. Keep in mind

Keep in mind there will be other things Iโ€™ll be asking of you! this is just like a brief summary.

๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—พ๐˜‚๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜€
Programming experience, experience scripting for groups, etc.

To have played either Battlefront 2, Battlefront 1 (The actual game, not on ROBLOX.)
and if you havenโ€™t and not able to, please play this game for an example of what Iโ€™m talking about!

Lastly, if youโ€™re money-driven and are only in it for the payment please do not apply! Iโ€™m not looking for a developer who comes and is only working for the payment. I need somebody who can actively do announcements on discord about their development, help with the group itself and is apart of the community! not a one-time thing as we do not have time for replacements (also Iโ€™d prefer not to let too many people have access to our game, too many of mine have been stolen.)

๐—ฃ๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—บ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜
We are going to pay 10,000-15,000 once you finish your main job for all of these things, and monthly payment after the group is released! (It will start off at around 3,000 and rise monthly.)

Also, keep in mind this is NOT an accurate representation of the budget, you will probably be paid more overall. Itโ€™s just how much Robux Iโ€™m starting off with, and as the group progresses you will be paid MORE. Itโ€™s just I donโ€™t want to promise an amount that I am not paying.

Contact me :smile:
KageOrgana#9999

^^Please include a portfolio / some work as soon as you add me, If youโ€™re rejected please respect my decision as Iโ€™m looking for someone with group experience especially Star Wars. Itโ€™s probably because itโ€™s not what Iโ€™m looking for and not that I donโ€™t like your work.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

Please read the dev forum rules, it is against the rules to create duplicate topics.

Iโ€™m sure you couldโ€™ve just messaged me this instead, thanks alot for the warning. :+1:

Still open and looking for programmers! (30 characters)

Please do not post duplicate topics!