[OPEN] ii_firescroll | Programmer

Delete. (30Characters)

1 Like

Please note: I do make the UI and program it, you don’t need to supply UI.

1 Like

One of the examples won’t load for me, but I would like to state that a button the prompts you to purchase something and a ban script isn’t really worth much. I recommend maybe adding a self driving metro or a advanced car with gas and suspension.

1 Like

Some people don’t have those skill sets. However, I would like to point out that I’m fairly certain these examples could be improvised from tutorials or freemodels (toolbox models) so I see the possibility he may not be hired.

2 Likes

That is understandable. If you know that you can do those things that means you’ve already made those things meaning you do have examples of advanced things.

4 Likes

You should try and focus honing your skill on these more advanced things, otherwise nobody will hire you because you can move a part thru a script.

2 Likes

More or less but I think the request of 5-15k Robux seemed off with the examples given.

1 Like

What you stated is very advanced. The advanced car with suspensions would be using the roblox physics engine and it’s really hard. I think what he has is fine.

1 Like

How will I pay you if I was to hire you? So would you make the scripts then I pay or?

1 Like

No offense but your advanced examples are a little disappointing, those advanced ones seem pretty basic try making an anime move, that should show what your capable of.

To be honest, I actually don’t mind, if you don’t trust me I will happily give the commission over first. Do what is best for you.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hey, I have a question. Why are you posting with a different account? Why not your main account?

Since I like having an account I can just use for forum and development. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

If your planning on hiring me add me on Discord. However, I assume you was just getting more information.

1 Like

Currently finishing off a murder mystery type system for a commission, still taking commissions.

1 Like

NOTE: I am still open to script anything.

Personally, this developer can do anything for a cheap price as heck, I recommend you hire him and give him a tip if you know what I’m saying! :wink:

Vouched by troublesteo/@Juicoius - amazing, quick, nice service.

Thank you! Sure was fun making your commission. :slightly_smiling_face: