[OPEN] iiExploitex | Scripter & UI Designer

Hello! I am an up-and-coming developer who started Roblox in 2014. I have been working on my scripting skills since 2017, and have not started using them until about a year ago.

I am very flexible, and if you let me know exactly what you want, I’ll be more than happy to work to your specifications! I will send updates as I work to update you on what’s done so far and to ask you if there’s anything you want changed.

Independent Games

Survival Simulator (Similar to NDS)
Sword Fight Tournament

Screenshots of my Work

I scripted and built the whole Swordfighting Game. A lot of the screenshots below are from my personal projects. I just finished a few commissions, and am completely open at the moment :slight_smile: In the work below, I did all of the UI interface, which is something I’m good at as well.

GUISF)
Gameplay Script(SF)
Tweening(SF)
Main Script for Survival Simulator

Other Commissions:
Configuration Gui
Quiz Gui (wasn’t my style of UI, went a little out of my style here :slight_smile:)

Random Assets:
Animation for Water Bottle
Admin GUI (started)

I am available for six to eight hours of work on the weekends. I am available about 4-5 hours during the week (not daily, weekly). You can contact me any time through my contact information under the “Contacts” section.

Small Asset - 500R$
Medium Asset - 1500R$
Large Asset - 3000R$
Whole Game - 6000R$-8000R$ and/or 20%+ of game profits

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at iiExploitex#2455

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

do you make discord bots (30 more chars)

1 Like

No. I program Lua in Roblox Games. :slight_smile:

Hello. I am interested in your services, if they are still available. Friend me on discord:s_udden#7271

Interested but discord didn’t work. Add me. Trillx#0001

As stated above unable to add you on Discord, said your tag was invalid but I’m looking for a full time scripter, DM me on discord if interested: Caspyrr#6241

I am interested in getting a commission done today, Add me

#GabaGiggle#7568