[Closed] Imperial Hotels and Resorts are now looking for builders, scripters

About Us

Hey! We are imperial hotels and resorts! A growing resort group looking for some devs to help us! We are looking for builders and scripters who also do guis!

Looking for

• Builders
  • Scripters who also do GUIS!

You can see our progress so far here: https://roblox.com/games/4476374855/NEW-The-Imperial-Hotel-and-resort

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder and scripter who also does GUIS to join our team as our developer. We expect high quality builds, scripts and guis that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

We would like devs who can be on for a few hours of day, And during covid 3-5.

Payment

We are paying around 1000/month as well as a 6% recurring payout.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Discord: iiSnowii#2282 and Reals#0001 or via twitter at: https://twitter.com/IHARRBLX

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like

1000 robux per month for everyone? Looking at your funds, you only have 1,789. Unless you have more pending?

The owner is gonna to donate to the group tomorrow for funds.

How much funds? Because if the person completes the job, they’re only payment would be that 1k per month, correct? And for how many months will we be paid?

We donate about 4k a month. And devs will be paid for how long have they work for us.

Your discord did not work. I am however interested in becoming your builder.

Add me on discord: xJxck_yy#7636

And just reply your discord name. Look forward to talking with you,
xJxck_yy

I can’t contact you for Discord. I’m interested to being your Scripter:

My Discord; Santiago_e02#0001

I have sent you friend request.
My name is nohfs#2282.

I can’t contact you either. Please contact me instead nohfs#2282.

I have DM’d you on discord.

(30 characters)

1 Like

The whole post has been updated with new info

i’m sorry but looking for an investor is against the TOS. please look for one off of the forums. thank you!

Alright, thank you for the comments. :slightly_smiling_face:

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.