[OPEN] Imperial hotels and resorts is looking for: Builders, and Backend developers!

About Us

Hey! We are imperial hotels and resorts! A growing resort group looking for some devs to help us! We are looking for builders, Backend developers, and scripters who also do guis!

Looking for

• Builders :white_check_mark:
  • Scripters who also do GUIS! :x:
  • Backend developers :white_check_mark:

You can see our progress so far here: https://roblox.com/games/4476374855/NEW-The-Imperial-Hotel-and-resort

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder, Backend developer, and scripter who also does GUIS to join our team as our developer. We expect high quality builds, scripts and guis that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated; we check team progress daily and want to maintain a healthy relationship with one another.

We would like devs who can be on for a 1-3 hours
of day, And during covid 3-5.

Backend developer info

We are looking for a backend developer who can make: Discord bots, Application centers, Rank centers and more!

Payment

We are paying around 1000/month as well as a 6% recurring payout.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Discord: iiSnowii#2282 and Reals#0001 or via twitter at: https://twitter.com/IHARRBLX

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

What kind of things do you want scripted?

Now hiring backend developers

Hi! Could I be a builder? I specialize in realistic building. I build cafes, neighborhoods, homestores and anything else related. I added the discords. My discord is, carly.#8000

Are you really sure about that? 3 - 5 hours daily would be 21 - 35 hours weekly, that is equal to part time jobs or even some full time jobs. This would be no problem if the developers would get more than 1000Robux/monthly, which is equal to 3.50$ (Devex rate).

I would recommend to rather lower the hours of work daily, or increase the payment (a lot).

1 Like

Alright, I changed it to 1-3 hours. Thank you for your feedback.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.