[CLOSED] Indresa | 2D Artist | Portfolio

Hello! I’m Indresa, and I’m a 2D artist. I have been creating art for a while now but I’ve been creating art for the Roblox community for roughly 2 years now, though I’ve been taking commissions through the developer form for a few months now and I’m thrilled to pursue this hobby of mine.

Here are some examples of my work, there are currently only a few pieces that I’d like to showcase however, more examples will be added over time. I currently only have examples of icons and headshots/half-body shots. However, if you have any other inquiries you can contact me and I’ll have to see whether they fit within my abilities. You may contact me whenever you want, usually, you can expect a response within roughly 24 hours.

Here are some examples of my artwork and banners (The banners are free with any commission!)

(Older pieces.)

(Most recent pieces.)

I am available the majority of the time. I’m mainly active around 1-7 pm EST. However, this may vary per day, depending on what my schedule is like for the week. Commissions are usually finished anywhere between 1-7 days. If this won’t be the case I’ll inform that in advance.

Before commissioning me, I have a couple terms and conditions on what I will and what I won’t do.

• I won’t draw furries, small animals as an ‘extra’ are acceptable.
  • I won’t draw anything that relates to gore, NSFW etc, all references must be appropriate.
  • I have the complete right to turn down/decline your commission before payment. I only accept commissions that I know I’m comfortable with. I won’t risk drawing something that isn’t within my comfort zone of art.
  • Do not rush me. If we decided on a reasonable deadline, there’s absolutely no need to rush me (You’re free to check up on any progress, though there’s a clear difference between that and rushing me to finish it)
  • No big changes may be made after I finished the final piece. You paid for what you ordered, not to change the entire reference or other major details mid-commission. Small adjustments at the end are acceptable but there is a clear line between a small adjustment and having to redo major parts of the artwork. (So please be clear when sending me your details.)
  • 20% of the total payment will be paid beforehand and the remaining 80% after you’ve received the watermarked version of the artwork. After you’ve seen that, I’d like to receive the payment as soon as possible. I don’t accept unnecessarily delaying. You will not receive the final version before payment. (If you wish, you’re also able to pay the entire price at once.)
  • I need some sort of reference for the commission. I can’t work off just text and need something that I can draw. Whether this is your Roblox character, another artwork of your character or a sketch you made yourself, that doesn’t matter. As long as I have clear details of what has to be created.

Payment is highly preferred to go through group funds, however, if you can only pay using t-shirt payment, that is possible too although the price will increase that way due to taxes.

• Regular icons are 800R$, price may fluctuate depending on the detailing.
  • Every extra person will be + 200R$.

With any details/special occasions in regards to the icon, the price is negotiable. Feel free to ask and we’ll discuss.

I’d like 25% (200R$) beforehand, this is to avoid scamming. If you’re not okay with this, don’t commission me. The remaining 75% (600R$) will be paid after.

As I don’t frequently check in on the developer forum it is suggested that you contact me through any of the following social media’s. With most of them, a response should be granted within 24 hours.

• Discord: noël#4089
  • Twitter: @xIndresa
  • Instagram: @xIndresa

Thank you for reading! Don’t forget to contact me if you’re interested in commissioning me. I’m extremely thrilled to continue working! - Indresa

45 Likes

Hello, this is my vouch for a commission I had by this wonderful 2D artist.

The first impression was that she was cheap and affordable. I ordered an art of my Roblox character witch turned out to be perfect drawn and well made. I’m impressed with the work she has done.

4 Likes

I definitely recommend Indresa! She is reliable and easy to work with.

3 Likes

Can confirm, Indresa is a pleasure to work with and very talented! I’m a big fan of her artwork!

6 Likes

It’s beautiful! I sadly can’t afford it. In my opinion, this is overpriced, but I think it worths. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

I messaged you through the dev forums. I can’t wait to commission you! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I definitely recommend Indresa! She’s a great person to work with, determined, and so talented. If you need a 2D artist, she’s definitely the one :smile:

1 Like

I recommend indresa, I’ve commissioned her several times and she’s very good!

1 Like

Hey I’ve sent you a friend request on discord (Vinnyy#0001), I’m interested in ordering from you.