ISuperK Portfolio Delete this Topic

Delete this portfolio i’m making a new one

Thanks!

4 Likes

ISuperK is so reliable he gets his work done no questions asked its always 110% diffidently recommended great builds all around I don’t regret hiring!

2 Likes

here are some flaws

1. try low poly
  2. practice blender
  3. show more of your work

7.9/10 portfolio not bad

1 Like

Hello, I 100% suggest @ISuperK, he is an amazing builder and works fast, Understand concepts and gets to the point. He is not an “overpriced builder” like some are, i found him fairly cheap for a price of 10k.

1 Like

You may want to mention that you quite heavily took inspiration on your cafe map from one of my old commissions I built. I’m flattered but…

5 Likes

Just friend requested you on Discord, add me back so we can chat.
boybap#1100

Highly Recommend ISuperK!!
He is great to work with, very responsive and is super happy to make any revisions you need without complaints. Created a high quality result for my up-coming game Mini Wars.
Will definitely be hiring him again. :smiley:

1 Like

Great work, done efficiently, 10/10

1 Like

Commissions Are Now Open Once Again!

I would advise the same I see a few builds in here that are heavily inspired or straight up copies.

Now the fact that he built them all without actually taking them is quite nice but you should put who inspired you to make it.

Google was the inspiration no names were given off google thank you for the comment tho

I highly recommend ISuperK to others for any building needs. He works very quickly and shows true dedication. Very skillful and efficient working! Definitely a good contact to have, and it’s a pleasure to work with him. Great prices and communication. I look forward to work with him more, and wish for others to do the same.

3 Likes

:thinking: he built that for my friend did he steal the idea

5 robux per obby stage is okay? If Yes, Dm Me: NvTheDeveloper#8022,

Commission are open once again