[OPEN] Jam Ent. Now hiring for anime game! [100k-400k+ or $200-800 for project] Builders/Modelers/Animators/UI/etc

I think that this would be a really cool job, but like @bryancololee said, do you have proof of these funds?

I will start paying when the game releases beta, when the game is in dev. Please read what the article says

But we need proof that you have it! You could even just take off with our hard earned work after beta comes, and never pay us.

1 Like

I got devs who trust me, and when I do report me. If you are going to be toxic like this then look for another job

@bryancololee is not being toxic, you said that you have 100k in group funds. We are just wondering if you could show us so we know its not a scam.

I don’t have it right now as I’m going to earn is as a process

After you said that it doesn’t seem trust-worthy.
Can you give us any kind of proof of that process you talking about?

Why are you promising then? You literally said that you had the funds before, and now you say you need to earn them??

In this post, you said that you had them and it was promised!

100k is promised when you work for us through out

Then do you have proof of that? Thats literally what we’ve been asking the whole time.

Do I need the funds right now? No?

You just randomly came and started arguing

Give proof, you are just messing around to forget about the money!!!

Then how do we know you aren’t lying? This is literally what I said in my first reply.

Can we take this to a PM, this is filling the topic too much.

If you haven’t realized, i’m here on the sake of every single developer here on the devforum.

Well I recommend then deleting that post thats says you have 100k in group funds, and taking out the 100k-400k+ payment of robux, because what if you’re game flops?

I don’t have the money right now. As we get money we will pay you 100k as you work with us and i’l prepare them

Well give proof of the source or process from where you would get the money prepared!

I already got the devs now i dont care any more