[OPEN] Jaudr3y / Environment Designer and 3D modeler

Hey! I’m Audrey or Jaudr3y. I’m an environment designer and 3D modeler. I have over a year of experience in blender, and over 4 years in studio. Outside of Roblox, I play guitar and longboard.

Experience

• Contractor at Starboard Studios for 8+ months. Work included building the Howling Peaks on The Wild West
  • Contractor at Northwind. Work includes multiple 3D models. Can’t say much more
  • Ex-Contractor at Divine Sisters for 5+ months. Work includes game assets, as well as a full map.
  • Developer at Sonar Studios for 5 months. Work included Avians Destiny map work. No longer a developer at Sonar.
  • Miners Haven Submitter. 3 items ingame.
  • Contractor at Mega Noob Simulator as a map designer.

Maps

Buildings

UGC

Weapons

Misc

(upload://j33KYlQVsTC12Tf3gMpdjLKpPbP.jpeg)

Renders/GFX

logo made by thunder1222 ^
![a36d481f373c59bd1ce7d40a645454d6|690x386]

During the week I am available for 5-8 hours depending on the day. On the weekend I am available for 10-12 hours.

The quickest way to contact me is through Twitter.
Twitter: https://twitter.com/Jaudr3y
Discord: Jaudr3y#2207

If you have any questions feel free to ask below or dm me on Twitter.

Thanks for reading!!

42 Likes

I can definitely vouch for Audrey, you can never find someone this hard working. I remember back around 2 or 3 years ago, we were in studio and you wanted my help with your builds and rating them. You’ve grown to become a really great developer in the past couple years. I really admire your work and I think you’ll become a really great developer in the coming years, just stick to it and do do, do it!

7 Likes

@Jaudr3y’s portfolio seems incredible,

I met her a few days ago and I can already say that she is very good at what she does, I am in awe of her work. She is also great at communicating and very friendly!

Technically, I think the density of her creations is really cool, and the detailing is straight to the point, which makes the creations light and beautiful. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Audrey produces some great work, would definitely recommend their services for your projects!

1 Like

I can also definitely vouch for Audrey, Audrey is one great Developer that only want’s what is best for her clients put’s so much effort into her commissions and makes sure that you get what you said for. Over the last couple years she has helped me in a lot of different situation and always made sure I got a answer or the assets I payed for. She is very well trained and has has some great experiences behind her. Audrey is someone you should think of looking into more if you ever need a 3D modeler.

Good creation, continue this work you will achieve bigger things and be much more recognized.

I wish you the best of luck and hope you never stop with this fantastic work.

:smiley: miley One strong hug from TWMGhostkiller DEV :smiley:

1 Like

Definitely bookmarking this when it is the time when I need a builder!

1 Like

I was wondering if you were up for building a medieval/fantasy map for a game Echo Rising Studios is working on. I definitely think your work is worth the prices listed! Awesome Portfolio.

Do you prefer working in a team of people on a map or by yourself?

Either works :smiley: (character limit)

1 Like

Hiya, the time has come, I had sent you a friend request on discord (Bacon#8532)!

Hey, I added you on discord. Please get back to me as soon as possible! :slight_smile:

1 Like

On discord? Send it in dms please

I had sent u a message in discord about prices.

Send me a dm on the forums, I have a lot of requests

Can you do interior design for your buildings? Like say I commissioned you for a modern supermarket, can you do a basic interior, and I can take it from there? I would be willing to pay 80k-100k for a low poly/cartoon style one. For example the Overlook Bay supermarket. I can do interior signage for like the deli/store pickup/checkout/Bakery. I would also be willing to pay 10k for some shelves. Would you also be able to do a brick/stucco low-poly pbr texture for it?

Send me a direct message on the forums with your discord username so we can discuss further.

Sent you a discord friend request, nick#2007