[CLOSED] [High Demand] Just Entertainment Team Recruitment

justentertainment3
Just Entertainment Team Recruitment
Update: Applications will close soon, please apply asap.

Hello Developers,

My group ‘Just Entertainment’ is looking for developers for our upcoming projects. More information will be shared to the successful people chosen.

What is the team looking for?
The team is looking for skilled developers to create some of the best work on Roblox.

What will the pay be?
This will not be publicly disclosed, however this will be informed to the chosen developers.

Should you apply?
Yes you should, if you feel you are skilled enough to work on the team then make sure you apply, this is an opportunity you will not want to miss. Please only apply if you feel your work is of a professional standard.

Application process:
Send your application → Confirtmation email → More information on the team, i.e payrate etc → Work/Portfolio check → Email on pass or fail → Interview via call (Chosen dev’s) → Work with the team!

What is the next project?:
We are applying for this years ‘Annual Bloxys’ to build and script the luxurious theatre and red carpet, this is another reason you should apply, as you can add this to your CV for future job’s and be referenced by Roblox. High pay is involved

Apply now!
If you are interested in working for this team then please click the link below, any further questions please privately message me either on the DevForums or on discord Veesom#0898
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzdzMMS_h-4sZg2OnGU3gIovvD7B9dUlzKZNzpcxTQfSsjVQ/viewform

Best Regards,
Vee
robloxnew

7 Likes

I already made my form, but is there a minimum age for it?

Why…? just why? Most people are going to loose interest by this.

4 Likes

If you don’t disclose the price publicly then it’s just a waste of peoples time to DM you.

4 Likes

Most likely 13 if they’re applying for the bloxys once the applications open. Unless they disclose that you are a contractor for them.

1 Like

Minimum age is 13, this is a requirement for the bloxy’s.

So for starters, you don’t publicly disclose amount of pay, if any, and your main lure is the Bloxy’s which isn’t even a guarantee?

When looking to hire new people, you shouldn’t be secretive on your post. You should be upfront on the pay, the job they’ll be doing, etc. And especially don’t lure people in with something that isn’t 100% guarantee.

Does the team have any previous work public? What is your team known for? What is the reason someone should work for you instead of X?

2 Likes

UPDATE: Applications will close soon, apply now!

UPDATE: Applications will close on the 22nd October. Please apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzdzMMS_h-4sZg2OnGU3gIovvD7B9dUlzKZNzpcxTQfSsjVQ/viewform

The application closing date was moved, they are closing today at 5PM EST, if you are interested in applying please apply now. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfzdzMMS_h-4sZg2OnGU3gIovvD7B9dUlzKZNzpcxTQfSsjVQ/viewform

[CLOSED] The applications are now closed.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.