[CLOSED PERMANENTLY] KPH529 || Reliable 3D Artist

Hey! My name is KPH529 and I’m a 3D Render Artist who has been on the job for 2 years! I use Blender and Photoshop CC 2020. I’ve worked for games such as Emergency Response: Liberty County, TNI, Mining Champions, Infection inc. Rats United, and many more! I’m excited that you’re here, and look forward to working with you!

Thumbnails!

Crusader’s Journey || Personal Artwork

Lockdown Comm
King’s Landing
Mining Simulator Thumbnails
Spite || Personal Artwork
KPH Birthday 2020
Rat Crossing
Kaboom Simulator
Posen Border Roleplay
Slums
Murder Game Thumb
Freeze Dance!
Prison Thumbnail Personal Artwork: “Battle for the Desert” (Remastered)
Birthday Artwork
Mob Miners 2
Emergency Response: Liberty County
Stateview Prison

Icons!

Other

Crusader Helmet I modelled

Bubblegum Machine I modelled

You can also view my full gallery showcasing how I have progressed as an artist at Booderman529 - Hobbyist, Digital Artist | DeviantArt

I am available almost every day at any time starting from 2PM EST to 12 AM EST. If I’m not available, I will notify you as to why.

Thumbnails are a flat rate of 15,000 robux, while icons are a flat rate of 5,000. Payment will be sent midway or after the commission is finished. Group funds are preferred, but if paying via gamepass/t-shirt, you must pay for tax. See extra info for delivery times.

Terms and Conditions

I reserve the right to increase the price due to excessive changes.
I reserve the right to request payment beforehand if the client appears to be sketchy or untrustworthy
I reserve the right to deny or cancel any commissions if payment was not received already.
Try your hardest not to rush me, I’m always aware of your order, and I’m working around the clock to certify that this is my best work and it meets your needs.

Extra Info
Do you accept USD?

Ask! I accept giftcards as USD payment. I price by the DevEx conversion rate, which is $3.5/1k. This would make my thumbnails 52.5$, and icons 17.5$.

Do you do ads and gamepasses?

I do gamepasses! They’re 1000 robux each, and you can dm me for examples. However, ads are a bit of an iffy spot for me, so I will not do them.

When will I receive my order and can I get it faster?

You can expect to receive a thumbnail in 24-72 hours after ordering. An icon will be delivered 3-24 hours after ordering depending on the complexity. You can receive it faster by paying the express fee. Express fees cost double the price, and will get you your order in 1-8 hours depending on how fast you need it done. Express orders can be declined if the complexity is too high to get it done in a acceptable manner in that timeframe.

You can contact me in various ways! My preferred method is via Discord, add me at KPH529#1053. I am also available on Twitter at https://twitter.com/booderman529.

Thank you for reading, and have a great day!!

52 Likes

I would recommend KPH for just about any type of renders you would need. His price is also worth it compared to the quality of work and time he spends on them.

6 Likes

Added another example and indication of open/closed commissions!

2 Likes

prices increased in direct reference to a poll i did and due to start of school

1 Like

Commissions reopened, heavy discount.

1 Like

UPDATE: two new thumbnails added!

1 Like

added two more thumbnails to examples

1 Like

This graphics designer creates high quality and affordable graphics that I 100% recommend you purchase. He won’t disappoint you. :grin: :clap:

1 Like

Looks amazing. Great job! I will keep you in mind when I need to order GFX. :wink:

1 Like

KPH makes some astounding work at a very cheap rate for the quality he is producing, I’d highly recommend working with him - you will find nobody better than him at this price point.
Truly a bargain for such work.

Amazing work. :+1:

1 Like

I’ve seen KPH’s work a lot in ROBLOX and I can guarantee you he does quality work!

2 Likes

Kph is a great and friendly guy, I garantee he will work well. His quality of work is amazing and his prices are great too. 10/10 recommend kph

3 Likes

amazing quality renders with great prices, would recommend him.

2 Likes

Added new examples, divided up the work so it’s easier to see, added new pricing tiers, and more! Check it out!

2 Likes

Changed prices and added better examples!

11/10 cool and good work . cool and good . :happy1::happy2:

I sent you a friend request, JonathanAviation#8839

New examples and product line up changes!

Everyone, if you thinking about hiring this guy, just do it. He just made an icon for my game, and I am literally speechless at how good it looks for only 5000, not to mention him finishing it in about 24 hours. Ty again KPH, definitely will recommend you to others

Two new thumbnails added, express orders added and more info included!