Legenderox - Scripter Portfolio

Please refer to new one above ^

11 Likes

It explicitly says rum in the text.

Im sorry but Rum is a alcoholic.

“All rum is alcoholic by definition. Some rum flavors added to various foods are not actual rum.”

Rum is an alcohol. Alcoholics are people with an addiction to alcohol. Alcoholics aren’t prohibited by Roblox, since they wouldn’t discriminate against a group of people in that manner. Content involving alcohol however, is prohibited by the terms of use.

5 Likes

You beat me to it.

Otherwise, great work @Legenderox! Good luck on getting commissions!

2 Likes

Sorry for that i am not that good at english.

1 Like

Your examples look great, and quite impressive for someone who joined Roblox 3 years ago.

When I read the payment section, I was surprised because uhh… the sentences there are taken from my portfolio except for the last part about PayPal :sweat_smile:. I have no problem with you using my portfolio as a template but would you mind rewording it? (it just feels weird)

But overall, those are pretty nice examples!

Haha I can’t belive you actually found me. Wow my english is not really the best so I tried to find templates. Im sorry I just got really lazy right there I will fix it right away.

1 Like

Oh wow I didn’t know that. This was just some practice work and I don’t think I am gonna publish it anytime soon but still thanks for letting me know. Maybe I will rename it to coke or something :sweat_smile:

I’m wondering if you would be interested in helping develop a game? You would be paid in a % of the games’ revenue, but we have an investor ready to put 100,000R$ into ads.

Interesting, hit me up on dm\s or add me on discord :smiley:

One tip, programmers don’t hire other programmers, so code examples are quite useless.

This isn’t inherently true. There are plenty of programmers who end up finding a need to hire other programmers to tackle projects, especially when the project manager happens to be a programmer. While it may seem intuitive that a programmer doesn’t need to hire another programmer since they can source the labor personally, it’s not a hard rule.

I’ve sent you a friend request on discord, on discord I will go into further detail about the game and what we will need you for if you take the gig.

@Legenderox You’re work is great! I recommend him to anyone currently looking for a scripter!

1 Like