[OPEN] Littlepinkypiggy's Graphics Portfolio

Hello! I am Littlepinkypiggy/Struc1dity, a professional graphics artist who specializes in 3D art and design. All assets/renders used in my artwork are all original and are all created by myself, I use C4D, Blender, and Adobe Photoshop. I am excited to provide you my services, looking forward to working with you!

SERVICE TERMS

Please only order from me if you are serious and are needing of a graphic, cooperation of the client will be crucial for me to provide you with my best work.

• You must have enough funds in your reserve in order to commission me.
  • Do not rush me in any way. Keep in mind that I work around my schedule, not yours.
  • Provide details of your graphic such as character, character add-ons, color scheme, text, reference graphic
  • Once I finish, I will send you a previewed version with degraded quality and a watermark, you will make the transaction and I will send you the final.
    When commissioning me, you agree to all my terms listed above.

SHOWCASE

Logos & Icons

Thumbnails

Advertisements (INCLUDING CLOTHING ADS)

Style 2 (Clothing ad)

AVAILABILITY

My timezone is CST (Central time), I am pretty much available throughout business days, but I tend to be moderately busy on weekends. I will try my best to reply to you ASAP.

PAYMENT

I accept both Robux and USD payments.
If you are paying by Robux, you will either have to group payout, or buy a T-shirt from my group. If you are paying by T-shirt, ROBLOX takes 30% so therefore, there will be a fee.

Prices

• Icons/logo | 250R

• Thumbnails | 350R

• Advertisements | 200R
    Discounts

• Matching set (Icon/logo + Thumbnail)
    Originally 600R, discounted to 500R

• 5+ Graphics of any kind
    100R subtracted from the total, we will discuss the final price as it is not a solid number.

CONTACT ME / SOCIALS

I rarely check my friend requests and I have many to look through if I do.

Join my commissions server | CXDkhd8 (Join to order)
Youtube | struc1dity
Twitter | @struc1dityy

Thank you for your time! Do not hesitate to contact me if you have any questions/inquiries, looking forward to working with you.

8 Likes

Vouch. Not only is struc1dity’s graphics of great quality, her work is meticulous and efficient. Would definitely recommend her to anyone in need of graphics for their group.

4 Likes

Raise your prices. These make the hair on my ears stand STRAIGHT up!

3 Likes

She’s really good, I’ve gotten multiple orders done from her. :heart:

2 Likes

I appreciate the feedback, thank you! <3

1 Like

Extremely happy that I ordered from struc1dity, not only are they probably the best homestore/clothing GFX artist out there, but the prices are extremely affordable in comparison to the amazing quality. Selling a 2k R$ value for 350 in my opinion. Also I thought my order would be a while because there were people ahead of me in line, but they actually got done quite fast (within a matter of days)!

Overall, 22367027/10 will definitely come back for more!!

2 Likes

struc1dity provides possibly the highest quality I have seen in GFX’s so far! She blew my mind away and went beyond my expectations. I only expected her to do one style, but she did one with and without shadows. The result was amazing and better than I could’ve asked for. I recommend struc1dity to anyone in need of beautiful, and graphically mind-blowing logos, etc. I would come back again and again.

I give her an ∞/10

: ) Thanks again, struc1dity!

2 Likes

Though struc1dity’s graphics are quality for the price they’re at, I do think that it should be mentioned that in a package the same render will be used BEFORE ordering. I had brought up a legitimate concern and was given excuses in place of an attempt towards an understanding. I was not aware that so little care would be taken into consideration for a separate advert gfx. Please state that, in packages, discounts are not due to willingness to buy in volume, but because the same graphic is being used. If I had known it would be the thumbnail cropped, I would have cropped it myself.

4 Likes

I apologize for your inconvenience, but I’d like to clarify that the same graphic is not used, nor do I crop graphics. Your graphics appear similar because they were a matching set which I provide a discount for, I use the same render in sets as well as the same editing but that process is done again by hand for each graphic you order. I charge 50r for a render, so the discount price is proportional for using the same render. If you’d like a refund, DM me.