[OPEN] Logo & Gamepass Icon For Hire [JUB0t]

Hi there! I am JUB0T and I’ve been Learning How To Make Logos For a Long Time. I decided it was time to put my work and skills out there for people who are interested in working with me. I specialize in-game and group logos and just recently, game passes as well

LastLiveGamepAss

I am currently online for about 4 hours a day.

For Now, I Only Accept Robux My Group Funds or Buying My Shirt (You Must Pay 30% Tax You’d have to cover the 30% marketplace fee.)

• You will first receive a watermarked preview of the logo. The full PNG version will be delivered after payment.

• Please be very precise on the exact details you’d like. Once I show you the preview of the logo, I will only be doing a maximum of 3 revisions.

• Your logo may take up to 1 - 2 days to make. Therefore, do not rush me and kindly be patient.

• I may add the logo to my portfolio once completed.

• Lastly, I have the right to decline an order if I feel that there is an issue.

I appreciate it if you read these terms and be sure to look over them before ordering from me.

You can contact me here on the Developer Forum or via Discord at Rigby#9052
I don’t mind being contacted on the DevForum but I prefer Discord.

Thanks for reading and I look forward to working with you! :slight_smile:

I’m interested in ordering a group logo. Sent friend rq on discord, stqrrydev#1098