[OPEN] Looking for a 3D modeler for food/drinks

About Us

Hello, my name is Emilia. I am the owner of Anola, we have 200+ members and started not too long ago.

The Team
@i_katy - GFX
@emiliqax - GFX
@iiAqua_RB - Building
@CouldBeYou - 3D modeling for food.

You can see our progress so far here:
https://www.roblox.com/groups/5842306/Anola#!/about

About The Job

We’re looking for someone who can make food for us which will be in our cafe.
The list down below shows what we need:
Plain Muffin.
Plain Donut.
Chocolate chip cookie.
Cup for coffee, juices, etc.
Milkshake cup.
Popsicle.
Ice cream (Vanilla with cone).
Snow cone.

Payment

Due to most of my money going into hiring a GOOD dev, we’re only able to pay 80 group funds. (So sorry if this is too low, we have a tight budget)

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum. Provide your past work in the comment section and I’ll reply to you if I am interested. Doing this will help others tell me if your work is stolen or not.

You must be 13 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, everyone.

If you do not agree with the prices, please do not spam the comments with angry messages. Yes, I do understand it’s a bit low but that is all I can afford sadly.

Remember to provide some work into the comment section! If I think you’re good enough, I’ll message you. If you provide your work in the comment section for everyone to see, tell can tell me if the work is stolen or not.

-Emilia.

Just a question, what dev are you looking for that is a good dev that you are putting most of your budget on?

And also is it 80 for the all the models, or per asset?

1 Like

The dev I hired is really good at exterior designing, which is one of my focuses. His friend is also doing the interior, so I had to robux into both of them.

1 Like

Yeah, i can do that, but don’t expect some top notch models. I usually do 300 robux minimum per asset. I’d like to take this job because i don’t think it’ll take me that long to complete.

Portfolio : [OPEN COMMISSIONS/FOR HIRE] Low Poly 3D modeler | Red1Monster

Discord : Red1Monster#3623

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.