[CLOSED] Looking for a Builder to Create a Lobby for an Upcoming Game [R$30K+]

About Us

Hi there! We are RM Games, a small upcoming game development team. We’re looking for a builder to create the lobby for one of our upcoming games.

The Team
@TheM0rt0nator - Scripter/Builder
@HarryRus24 - Scripter/Builder

About The Job

We are looking for a professional builder to build a high quality low poly lobby for us. We expect high quality builds that adhere to our game’s style. Good communication skills are appreciated.

Payment

We are paying R$30K+ for the lobby. This pay is negotiable depending on quality/complexity. We are unsure of going rates, so have advertised for R$30K, but this is not concrete.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Twitter at: https://twitter.com/TheM0rt0nator
You must be 15 years or older to apply.

Thanks for reading! :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Can we get more details on how big the lobby is and what will be the theme.
Heres my portfolio!
MrFieldThrow's Portfolio (Commissions are opened)

3 Likes

Just updated the post. I’m afraid we are not too sure about the size of the lobby, but ideally it wouldn’t exceed 200x200 studs.

I am interested and I have sent a dm on twitter!

2 Likes

Very interested in this! Sent a dm on twitter.

2 Likes

Hey im intrested, but could you give more Details about the Lobby?

1 Like

We aren’t 100% sure on all the details yet, but it would have a central area with some smaller areas coming off it. It would be a low poly build.

Alright if you are interested in hiring me you can DM me on discord 6XJ8#6281

2 Likes

Messaged you on Twitter, hoping to talk a bit more about this.

2 Likes

Might be interested. Check out my portfolio via Veteran builder, modeler

Thanks!

2 Likes

Interested in the position. My discord tag is Laemmle#8800 if you want to discuss there. Here is my portfolio.

1 Like

We can talk more in PMs on dev forum of what lobby styles you want maybe give me a reference of how you want it to look and I can show you some of my past builds! (Btw message me on discord if u can at MR_Enforcement#1200

1 Like

Hey im interested, add my discord: MintyCreator#6864

1 Like

I’m interested, if you want you can contact me through discord: nikopacito#8737.

1 Like

I am interested, you can contact me on discord: MintyCreator#6864

hello, i am interested in building this! my discord and portfolio is down below

hallowseve_#5803

1 Like

I am interested in this job, I have 2 years of experience in building and I specialize in low poly.

My Portfolio

I have DM’ed you on Twitter @Mani_RBLX

1 Like

Interested, Arc#2777 (Please don’t randomly send a friend request if you’re not the owner of the forum)

I am interested in this, I do not have a portfolio up yet but I can send an example of my work on discord and make a sample too.

SatouTanaka#0007

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.