[CLOSED] Looking for a gamepass designer!

Turp%20Studio

Who are we?

Hey, I’m the owner of Turp’s Studios where we make games for everyone to enjoy. We’ve made multiple games such as Elemental Royale; a game with over 6 million visits, Eating Simulator; a game with over 1 million visits and Sword FFA! We hope to make even more games where you possibly can be helping us to develop them as well!

What will you be working on?

You will be working on a new upcoming game for Turp’s Studio. I can’t give out too much information about the game however, it is a game where you will be able to roleplay with others, look after your own virtual pet and play minigames to buy furniture for your house. You will get more specific information about the game if needed depending on your job. The game name is called Sponjees .

The Job

I’m the solo developer as of right now for Turp’s Studio and I’m hoping to hire more people for an upcoming new project that I’ll be working on.

Gamepass Designer
I’m looking for an artist to draw some cartoony gamepass icons. (Around 8 gamepasses)

Deadline will for this job: As I need these asap, maximum will be 2 days once selected

Payment

Once the job of the Gamepass Designer is done, they will be paid 2000 Robux through group funds.

Contacting us

If you think you are the right person for the job, just contact me through the Roblox DevForums or on my discord at midn1ght#3396 (Be sure to reply to this post if you are sending a fr). Send a portfolio as well.

You must be 13 or older to apply.

Thanks for taking your time to read this and the best of luck if you’re applying! :slight_smile:

hey i can do this for you!!

Discord: A1.2trappy#4996

Hi, I’m interested, I’m very good at making 3D thumbnails and I can do 3D gamepass If you want more information contact me at discord: ronald_YT # 4379

Interested, contact me on Discord: Itsyourdriver#7497

Portfolio:

Maybe add an example of the style you’re looking for.

Guys i just done this for him and he said they were so bad.

I told him you must pay at least 100 robux as he promised 2k and he still says no.

What can i do HELP ME!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.