[CLOSED] Looking for a scripter (50K R$)

|BA| BRITISH ARMY

About Us

Marcuses’s British Army is the biggest British Army on Roblox, having over 247K members and an active player base.

About The Job

The British Army is looking to order/purchase our own battle simulator equivalent/better than tryhard. We’re looking for one good scripter.

Some of our games: https://www.roblox.com/games/270499015/NEW-Aldershot-Garrison

Payment

The pay is up to 50K ROBUX for the entire project.

Contact Us

You can contact us here on the Developer Forum or via Discord (unidentified#8008)
You must be 13 years or older to apply.

1 Like

Unfortunately to somebody who does not take part in your group/doesn’t know much about the genre, this is very hard to interpret. Please include more specific details about the task, with information on how the game works, key features, and perhaps features that developers may find challenging. This helps anyone looking to be hired prepare for the task.

6 Likes

I’ve attempted to work for this group once and have never gotten a response from the hire’er. Once I’ve sent my portfolio and all my examples of my work, he either blocked me or closed his DMs. Just putting this out there. (The person who I dmed was RhinoBandit.)

— Drinkinix :smile:

4 Likes

I’ve just added you on Discord

1 Like

Show me your work! Maybe we can consider it!

(1) Is this supposed to be era themed?
(2) Do you want a scripted system, prebuilt courses, or both?
(3) Is it manually controlled (hosted) or automatically control (holo-ish)?

1. not era themed
  2. not exactly sure, just looking for an overall scripter to then give specifications
  3. hosted

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.