[OPEN] Looking for a Scripter to collaborate with - Wipeout

About Me

Hi there! I’m Sam, a 17-year-old developer from Australia. I currently own a game show-like survivor group, with just under 10,000 members. I have been building for about 3 years, but have taken a break from doing commission-like jobs for quite a while, as I’ve been focussing on school and my survivor group.

The Team
@SamIsAcidic - Building
@username - Scripter

About The Job

I’m looking someone to collaborate with me on a Wipeout game. There is currently a very old ‘Wipeout’ on Roblox, that doesn’t get updated, which was popular years ago. I have not really done too much work towards this yet, but I would like to create a game capable of attracting players on Roblox - it’s hard to find someone who isn’t familiar with the Wipeout franchise!

I’m looking for someone to work with. I don’t want whoever that is to be ‘working for me’. As I said, this is entirely a collaboration.

If you’d like to see some of my previous work, you can do so here. Please note this is an extremely outdated portfolio and I have worked on many different, better-looking projects after this was made, but it gives you a general idea of how I build. (It’s so old that I wrote it before the realistic grass update… whoops.)
Portfolio link: https://samisacidic.pb.studio/

I would prefer that you be willing to voice chat over discord, that way we can discuss ideas or anything to do with the game much easier.

Payment

Ideally, I’d like to split any Robux made from the game 50-50. If the game doesn’t work out, I’m happy to try and organise payment for your efforts anyway.

Contact Us

If you’d be interested, please fill out this form so I can contact you. https://forms.gle/EyF4LWJ89yLBVXB88

Upon contacting, I’m more than happy to show you some of my newer builds, as I do totally understand that my portfolio is a bit old.

Thanks for reading, I’d love to work with you.

Edit: The ‘Wipeout’ I’m referencing is the obstacle gameshow.

so, i think you should probably clarify.
Wipeout:

or Wipeout:
download

Apologies! I’m talking about Wipeout the obstacle game show.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.