[CLOSED] Looking for Builders and Scripters

Hello!

We are JumpZone. A well known, unique corporation willing to deliver the best experience possible and revolutionize the trampoline park industry. We are currently searching for scripters/ builders to operate with us as we grow.

GROUP LINK: JumpZone Trampoline Park - Roblox

About The Job
We’re looking for a professional, experienced builder and scripter to become a part of our team for the foreseeable future. Developer ranks and roles will be given within our association and establishments! Payment will be delivered through group funds after completed commissions. (This is not a one time commission.)

Payment
We are willing to pay up to 15k ROBUX and ROBUX only (can be negotiable) per month, depending on the amount of work you have completed for us. Again, these prices will be negotiable and will be payed in separate amounts throughout the period of a month.

Expectations
If you are to be accepted, we would expect you to build in a low poly theme and have scripting features that fit our recommendations and requests. You will also be expected to aid with any group projects involving developing. Some examples of what we would require are:

Contact Us
If you are interested in this proposition, please contact one of the following on the Discord platform. When doing so, please don’t hesitate to convey a friend request.

keira#3308
Andrew!#0001
CluelesssSoraa#9018

Thank you for taking significance within this proposition.

7 Likes

Salutions! Evening Soraa, I am very interested and think I can handle the position you can DM me at xAust_in#7716 Thank you!

1 Like

Thank you for your interest in becoming part of the team! Please send a friend request to me, and we will review your work. Have a good day!

1 Like

Hey! It looks so cool!
Im very interested on scripter role!
discord: flm#0001

1 Like

Hello! I’m Interested, My discord username is SamSam#0001

1 Like

I’m interested, I’m a scripter with 6 years of experience, although I’m not much of a low poly builder, if you’re looking to hire just a scripter, I’m the person for the job, my discord is SpicyHoney#3619

1 Like

Hey I’m interested in hearing more about the project.

1 Like

Hello, I am interested in becoming a builder here. Discord is ivans#0001

1 Like

Thank you everyone for taking the time to be part of the development team! Continue adding me, or the other 2 people if interested. I admire everyones hard and talented work! Without you guys we would not have in awesome community like yourself! Keep up the good work, everyone!

1 Like

Hello, I am Very Interested!
Portfolio : [CLOSED] Experienced Programmer | BadlyDev's Portfolio
Discord : BadlyDev#0001
Thanks for reading and have a great day!

Worked there as a developer, it was a good experience! Great place, but the Leadership Team will backstab you at the nearest convenience like how they did with me and the old developers.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.