[OPEN] Looking for Builders for a Hotel!

Hello! I am the Chairman of The Venetian Hotel and this is a new upcoming Hotel group! My group is in need of another Developer that builds! I am expecting decent/nice builds if you want the job of a Developer! Payment is negotiable so DM me for details on that. You must be decently active as a Developer. You also must be able to build the style shown in the photo.

sdad.PNG|690x403

If you are interested, please let me know on Discord.

jake1260#3323

Thanks.

You are probably rather new to recruitment, so I’ll walk you through it.
(with text like this)

ABOUT THE GAME

You need to explain things about the game, more of what it is about, why it’s different from other hotels.

ABOUT THE JOB

Explaining more about what the job is about, what you need to do, how could anyone apart of the team benefit from joining your team.

YOUR TEAM

Showing your team is important too, it gives developers want to join your team. When your team consists of developers who like the job, others will tend to like it as well.

PAY

Pay is important too, so explaining under bold text, just ya know’ grabs the attention of the reader and makes them want to join your team!

CONTACT

And last but not least your contact; it’s important for you to show all your contacts including R oblox messages, Twitter if you have it and other things. That can also grab the attention of your reader.

Hope this gave you a bit of grasp on recruitment! <-)

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.